Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Firmware v1.9.2.7 CR7 now 7g [Oleg]

Question .11b not working in auto mode?

Hallo,
    Im trying to configure my PDA (HP55xx) after router frmware update from previous OLEG version to current.
    (on previous everything works fine)

PDA is working with .11b WPA-PSK/TKIP, but is unable to connect to router. I see in "Status & Log - Wireless" only MAC adress, no "associated" and no "authorized" msg.

Router is set to auto mode, .11g protection as was on previous firmware version. But when I change to "802.11B only" my PDA is successfully connected.

I tryed resets to factory defaults and set completely from "zero point" but still same - no G and B in one moment.

Could someone help me please?

Edit: Asus WL-500g Deluxe, working as home gateway
    Last edited by Miko; 17-07-2006 at 06:16.

Howto share disk ?

Hello,

I have a wl-hdd and put this firmware on it. Now i am not able to make shares on de hdd anymore with te webinterface.... someone can tell me how to do this ?

Carlo

It seems to me, as if with the latest firmware version (7e) a post-boot file, which has been copied to the flash, will not be executed properly. When I put the 7c-version on my WL-HDD again, the difficulties were gone.
    Would be fine, if Oleg fixed that.

ftp issue

Hello,

I don't know for previous versions, but with 7e with post-boot and post-firewall scripts to open to WAN I can't access ftp until I enable Super user account and then once login with super user. After that I can login with users on user account list from WAN.

And another issue with external USB disk (FAT32). Once per day I have disk disconnection
    System log:

Jul 24 22:39:08 kernel: hub.c: already running port 1 disabled by hub (EMI?), re-enabling...
    Jul 24 22:39:08 kernel: usb.c: USB disconnect on device 00:04.0-1 address 2
    Jul 24 22:39:09 kernel: hub.c: new USB device 00:04.0-1, assigned address 3
    Jul 24 22:39:11 USB storage: removed

Regards

5. Hello I've got a problem with the new 7e release. One of the computers I have stops transferring data packs from or to the router if I'm playing a game (.exe file). Its only with games because when I'm browsing or whatever it doesn't stop transferring data packs. He even looses its IP when I try to /ipconfig lease /ipconfig renew (after I played a game). There is only one way to get the IP back, and that is a reboot. And it is only with one computer (both integrated NIC cards), the other ones just work fine. And I didn't got this problem with the previous releases. And in the log files there is says that there is no request.

The NIC is a Marvell Yukon 88E8053 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller.

Quote Originally Posted by FF1987 View Post
    Probably same problem here! Marvell Yukon integrated Gigabit Ethernet card stops sending packets. Renew of IP adress didn't help. Complete reboot of PC helped. I tried to set my Marvell Yukon to 100mbit full duplex (instead of Auto Sense) and it seems to be okay now.

EDIT2: Speed setting didn't helped at all, but I realized, that I can only DISABLE and then REENABLE my Marvel Yukon and it's working again... (for a while)
    Last edited by jimmy_cr; 23-08-2006 at 05:56.

Is it possible to add a new feature to the next firmware release.

I'm looking for a feature that keeps my adsl2+ line alive. It can be something that pings a server every 15 seconds or something like that.

8. Quote Originally Posted by FF1987 View Post
    Hello I've got a problem with the new 7e release. One of the computers I have stops transferring data packs from or to the router if I'm playing a game (.exe file). Its only with games because when I'm browsing or whatever it doesn't stop transferring data packs. He even looses its IP when I try to /ipconfig lease /ipconfig renew (after I played a game). There is only one way to get the IP back, and that is a reboot. And it is only with one computer (both integrated NIC cards), the other ones just work fine. And I didn't got this problem with the previous releases. And in the log files there is says that there is no request.

Still have this problem. Oleg any idea what it is?

motion detection

I test that firmware but the motion detection is still not working with my logitech quickcam 4000.

Is there any explanation about this problem ??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FF1987 View Post
    Still have this problem. Oleg any idea what it is?
    This is not a router problem. Either drivers or hw problem on your PC.

Unhappy

same problem here Oleg... :-/ (my driver is 7.21.1.3 digitally signed by Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher)
    Last edited by jimmy_cr; 07-09-2006 at 20:25.

Thanks the work for Oleg!!!!

This firmware work perfectly for me, but i have got one problem. Webcam drivers update: ov51x-1.65-1.12, pwc 9.0.2 (incl. compression and 640x480). But my newer Logitech sphere (ptz) can't work with this firmware (i buy this cam 130$).
    Log: USB device 2 (vend/prod 0x46d/0x8c5) is not claimed by any active driver.
    I read: Warning: This driver does not support these newer Logitech webcam:
    Product Id Model
    0x8C2 Logitech QuickCam PTZ (newer version of the sphere)

But i lokking for a newer driver and i find this: http://developer.berlios.de/projects/linux-uvc and i read the Linux UVC driver and tools know supported devices:
    Device ID Name Manufacturer
    046d:08c1 Logitech Quickcam Fusion Logitech
    046d:08c2 Logitech Quickcam Orbit Logitech and etc....

I can't build-in the new driver in the firmware. And in really good for me this driver? I hope.
    Oleg do you know this problem? And have you got any solution?
    If you have, eternal thankfulness!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_cr View Post
    same problem here Oleg... :-/ (my driver is 7.21.1.3 digitally signed by Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher)
    WHQL does not guarantee anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Actre View Post
    I can't build-in the new driver in the firmware. And in really good for me this driver? I hope.
    Oleg do you know this problem? And have you got any solution?
    If you have, eternal thankfulness!!!!
    "This Project Has Not Released Any Files", sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    "This Project Has Not Released Any Files", sorry.
    I find UVC drive! Do you can use this?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast