Thread: nasload: ERROR: Transfer failed: 10053

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

HELP! Messed up my Firmware :-(

Hi,

iґve had some problems with my router (with KC-Firmware) last week, so i decided to restore to the original Firmware and then install the KC-Firmware again. I also deleted all mldonkey-files i found...
    Installation with web-interface seems ok, but there are no more mldonkey files, eg. no .mldonkey-folder under MYSHARE1. Don't know what to do now. Is there a posibbility to restore the complete router to its defaults and then install KCs Firmware again? I been thankful for every tip...

Don't worry

Hey just flash it with the WL700gE_1.0.4.2_flash.trx (tftp) and then restart router after about 30 secounds. and then use Asus Firmware restoration tool to upload the WL-700gE English Firmware Version , version 1.0.4.2 from asus website http://support.asus.com/download/dow...model=WL-700gE
    . (let me know if you want me to upload them i can upload to my server for you to download or i can e-mail them over to you) thanks! p.s if you need clear instructions let me know currently at work and was unable to write much)
    Last edited by Fullback; 15-07-2009 at 17:56. Reason: forgot info

Quote Originally Posted by muckinger View Post
    Hi,

iґve had some problems with my router (with KC-Firmware) last week, so i decided to restore to the original Firmware and then install the KC-Firmware again. I also deleted all mldonkey-files i found...
    Installation with web-interface seems ok, but there are no more mldonkey files, eg. no .mldonkey-folder under MYSHARE1. Don't know what to do now. Is there a posibbility to restore the complete router to its defaults and then install KCs Firmware again? I been thankful for every tip...
    What version of KC-Firmare you had use? If you use 1.0.7.8 kfurge custom firmware - please upload it for me.