Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: transmission the latest the greatest

many thanks - what is the build process like i.e. did you have any issues with dependencies?

Quote Originally Posted by avberk View Post
    Added transmission build 8057.

IE webinterface improvements.
    yes ,now IE working corectly, but "Access violation" error with Transmission remote GUI ...

R.

Quote Originally Posted by RolF2 View Post
    but "Access violation" error with Transmission remote GUI ...
    It works for me - both Transmission Remote and Transmission Remote GUI.

Quote Originally Posted by kaizen View Post
    It works for me - both Transmission Remote and Transmission Remote GUI.
    hmm.. i'm running it on dd-wrt , maybe there is problem, but all previous builds is working without any problem with remote dotnet and remote GUI ...

R.

This is caused by an RPC interface change recently made by the transmission developers which requires a client change. I've updated transmission-remote-dotnet to work with it, but you'll need to use the binary from svn (the stable, 3.6 as of now supports up to 1.51). Overwrite your existing 'Transmission Remote.exe' (ie. with the dll's) with this file:

http://transmission-remote-dotnet.go...n%20Remote.exe

Btw, the next version will support language packs. If you're interested in doing one: http://code.google.com/p/transmissio...i/Translations

Hope this helps,
    Alan (transmission-remote-dotnet maintainer)

Limiting active downloads

How to set limit for active downloads?
    Like in old, 1.22 version - e.g. set 2 active downloads and starting next when one of them is finished.

I noticed v1.5.2 has been released over at transmissionbt.com - would you mind compiling their source as an ipkg ?

Thanks

I've removed the old transmission and installed build 8235 however ran into two issues;

-My settings.json is in a separate location and I load it via the -g option in my startup script however it appears the upload and download settings aren't loaded (via web config)
    -When I open transmission remote gui (the dot net client) with the latest build (from this thread) I get the error reported here; http://code.google.com/p/transmissio...s/detail?id=36

I've reverted to the old transmission build (1.51-1) and will investigate a possible settings.json change

As a heads up RC1 of 3.7 of transmission remote (.net client) works with the latest build in this forum however the latest build appears to have a problem loading the upload/download settings from the settings.json file. I know the correct settings.json file is being used for two reasons;

- reverting to the previous build with the same startup script all features work as expected
    - after upgrading to the latest build the new transmission option (alternate download rate) have been added to the settings file.

Is there a new build available? - is the latest build posted on this forum actually 1.52?

Quote Originally Posted by rathalian View Post
    As a heads up RC1 of 3.7 of transmission remote (.net client) works with the latest build in this forum however the latest build appears to have a problem loading the upload/download settings from the settings.json file. I know the correct settings.json file is being used for two reasons;

- reverting to the previous build with the same startup script all features work as expected
    - after upgrading to the latest build the new transmission option (alternate download rate) have been added to the settings file.

Is there a new build available? - is the latest build posted on this forum actually 1.52?
    Find attached the 'official' 1.52 version. Maybe this works for you. I haven't tested it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks avkberk...

The 8252 build exhibited the same issue however the 'official' 1.5-1 didn't i.e. the official build works.

8252 still had issues picking up the upload limit.

I've added a bunch of new features into transmission-remote-dotnet. It now uses almost all the new rpc features in the 1.60 beta. Here's the ones I can remember

* samba integration (button to open torrent if you've shared your download dir)
    * putty integration (i have a script it runs which unrars things)
    * alternate speed limits
    * port test feature
    * enable and update blocklist
    * a bunch of languages
    * torrent priorities and seed limit ratios
    * pieces graph

enjoy - http://code.google.com/p/transmission-remote-dotnet/

Alan
    (transmission-remote-dotnet maintainer)

great work guys, I have it installed and it looks terrific and polished. yet to install v1.6 beta however your remote app caused me to stay with the transmissionbt app. they should distribute this as a part of the official release.

Transmission 1.60-1 (404 error on internal webinterface)

I am still getting 404 error after installing transmission 1.60, I thought the problem was fixed? Would it matter if I change my ip address to something different in configuration it says 192.168. i change it to 182.165. to my settings. Would that matter I dont think so. But wengi's last post says that:
    the block list will take a week to be fixed.

Thanks in advance

Smile Transmission working again

Hey guys thanks alot tried it out again this morning works great. You guys rock. Thanks

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast