Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oleg new 1.9.2.7-7g firmware

Quote Originally Posted by godjil View Post
    I click on link? but nothing...
    Please give me link like rapidhare ore other...
    normally they can be obtained from http://files.wl500g.info which mirrors every firmware every came out from Oleg and Asus

a tech guy is attempting to repair the files.wl500g.info server tomorrow, maybe it will be up then

My little Asus Collection: Too much to fit inhere, my 2 babies:WL500w 1.9.2.7-10(OLEG) VX2SE Yellow Lamborghini notebook

WL500g Forum Asus Files OpenDir

Asusforum.NL -- Asusforum.DE -- Asusforum.RU -- Asusforum.PL -- Asusforum.NET -- Asusforum.EU -- Asusforum.BE -- Asusforum.ES -- Asusforum.INFO

Module Spca5xx-LE

Hello Oleg - its possible include in future release your firmware this kernel module? Up to 300 new cameras might work.

Thanks

Hi everyone, I just recently bought the Asus Wl-500gP and I'm having some issues already, (mainly due to BT connections overloading the router) so I'm deciding whether or not to switch to third party firmware.

So far I have looked at dd-wrt, open-wrt and oleg. I can't really decide though. So can anyone tell me what functions I gain/lose if I install this firmware?

USB is a big functionality for me because i want to hook up my printer to it and an external hard drive in the future.

Thanks all and sorry for being a noob at this

Unhappy

Probably I did something wrong. I uploaded this version of fw. and the power LED started flashing (about every second). I wait for about 20 mins, than I restarted router. After restart LED is again blinking. Connection over LAN works, over Wi-Fi no. I´m not able reach web interface.
    So, I´ve to use Fw.restoratin utiliy, but somwehere I found that I´ve to change IP of PC to 192.168.1.10 (but this IP I already used - for router, cause 192.168.1.1 is assigned to another one, doesn´t matter). So, why is necesary to have 192.168.1.10 assigned to PC?
    I did flash just cause of WebCamera - I bought Logitech QuickCam Sphere and it doesn´t work for me with original fw. I hoped, it will work with Oleg´s

So:
    1) Any idea what´s happedn during flash?
    2) I´ve to use Restoraton utility? Or any anoither way?
    3) will this webcam works with original fw., or with Olge´s , or it will not work?

thx 4 help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12