I have setup four IP's for Port Forwarding in VSL but none of them is reachable from the WAN. Is this related to the bug discriped here::http://wl500g.info/showthread.php?t=412

> The reason for that is "bad" characters in the description field which is not > quoted/handled in the scripts.

As I have long descriptions inserted it seems I need to change them, but as I'm working on the box from the WAN and Config-Frontend Access is disabled tue to security reason's I have to ask the following Question.
Is it possible to open the Web-Fronted from within the ssh-prompt???

I also tried setting several iptables rules all to no eval. Here are some examples:

iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp -i ppp0 -m state --state NEW -d 192.168.0.11 --dport 5900 -j ACCEPT

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 5900 -i ppp0 -j DNAT --to 192.168.0.11:5900

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 5900 -i ppp0 -j DNAT --to 192.168.0.11

If one of those command's would do the job I wouldn't even need the VSL-Entry's. And if I could connect via VNC to an internal WS I also wouldn't need to activate Web-Fronted Acces via WAN.

Hope one of U has a hint for me.

Greetz
Mirco