Thread: Queued Problms!

Cool Queued Problms!

hi! I buy router500gp and works fine until when i used master download. the problem is when i download a torrent (torrentspy.com and others) and put the same torrent in the download master the status stay QUEUED and can't download the torrent! What i need to do?
    Last edited by ruipedro; 28-03-2007 at 19:50.

2. Upload the Oleg firmware and install a torrent downloader

Cool Where i can download oleg firmware?

Where i can download oleg firmware?

if i updat to oleg firmware i will can download file torrents with master download?

4. No. Check the tutorial's on this side. Most of your questions will be answered within 10 minutes..

Question sorry! but i need explanation!

sorry! but i need explanation!

So where i can find or donwload oleg firmware and what is the oleg firmware?

The router works fine but the master download no, because the torrent stay "queued" and can't download nothing this is my problm!

Comment: I understand a little of router! :s So i need help!

Rui, download master is very intuitive and very easy to use, but the torrent client in the ASUS firmware has several limitations, the biggest ones being:
    1) You cannot download files >2Gb
    2) Sometimes files get queued indefinitely
    In case you have some experience with line mode commands, you can follow this tutorial to install Oleg firmware with torrent capability. Its web interface to manage torrents is not as elegant as download master, but it works, and at least you will get some support to your problems.

@elect.....NO, you are absolutely wrong. For a beginner in this linux stuff, there is no way to achieve the respective information within 10 minutes. I know what I am talking about because I was in a similiar situation 6 month ago. Of course, the infos here in the forum helped me a lot. Now, when I am 'experienced' it would take me maybe!! a time of 10 minutes. Anyway, the attitude in this forum is that 'noob' questions are hardly going to be answered. You go to your favourite store and buy the 500g premium expecting the functions labeled on the package.....and getting very soon disappointed. The first friend to ask THEN is google, that leads to this forum and you are getting overwhelmed with infos...and the first question is...has Oleg FW a web-interface and is it easy to configure? So please refrain from statements (in your status as an 'expert') like you can find all these information within 10 (lolli) minutes....Greetings from Bochum/Germany......