Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ASUS WL-700gE custom firmware released - (1.0.4.2-1)

Quote Originally Posted by MoD View Post
    can you install uclibc and run wl500g packages?
    I can install uclibc without any problems, which packages are wl500g ones? If vim (and the ncurses libs it installed for vim) are wl500g then yes.

Otherwise, can you give me a package name to try and install from the wl500g repository?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by d3viant View Post
    I can install uclibc without any problems, which packages are wl500g ones? If vim (and the ncurses libs it installed for vim) are wl500g then yes.

Otherwise, can you give me a package name to try and install from the wl500g repository?

Thanks

does this one works? http://members.home.nl/lhspiljard/re...00serv-0.9.zip

Doesn't look like it - the executable complains about expecting a closing parenthesis ")" when run. It may not be quite the correct compilation for the router. The unslung packages appear to be working though - just trying to get openssh going

Success! openssh from the unslung repository works well - I can login to my router using encryption keys

Success! openssh from the unslung repository works well - I can login to my router using encryption keys
    congratulations! that is good news. we should fix the busybox error somehow?!

Possibly - bash is in the unslung repository though, so I may try to run through that and see if it makes any difference...

My modified firmware has a side effect - because of busybox replacement, mount command doesnt work correctly and USB flash-drives does not mount. Read more here: http://wl500g.info/showthread.php?t=7247

MoD - thats weird, it's still doing it automatically for me - a fat32 usb key plugged into the front port mounts to /foreign_shares/FAT

/dev/scsi/host1/bus0/target0/lun0/part1 on /foreign_shares/FAT type vfat (rw)

Same error trying to run the dp500serv binary though

MoD - thats weird, it's still doing it automatically for me - a fat32 usb key plugged into the front port mounts to /foreign_shares/FAT

Same error trying to run the dp500serv binary though
    Thanks, i'll check with clear installation.

With firmware v1.0.4.2-1a when I plug in USB flash-drive, it is not mounted. See attachement what is shown on web page Only if leave the USB flash-drive in the router and restart the router, USB flash-drive is recognized. As soon as I detach them and plug it back - it is not reconized.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by MoD; 27-11-2006 at 08:42.

My router starts to behave like windows USB flash-disk sometimes is recognized, sometimes is not.
    Last edited by MoD; 27-11-2006 at 09:18.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567