Thread: I need a bit of help

I need a bit of help

I have this router 500GP,that is and it works fine,really no complaints so far. Yesterday evening though I couldn't connect via wireless. No matter what I did (restarted the router etc) I couldn't see the SSID anymore. I need some help because I don't know what happened (yes,radio is on in the settings)
    Please help.Thank you.

Can you connect to the router with a Ethernet Card?
    Maybe you set Hide SSID or the router works in a WDS mode...

Hi,
    Yes, I could connect via Ethernet. The fact that the SSID is hidden does not matter (even if it's not hidden as I checked) because I saved the SSID connection as top of the list. I begin to realize what happened,but I'm not sure yet (not at home now).
    I changed some things and probably I disabled accidentaly the wireless,then went downstairs and realize that this is not working. And I'm 100% sure that I pressed Restore button for more than 5 seconds which means that settings are now factory defaults. I will check that when I'll be home,so far I can't give too much details. So,in short, ethernet works very good,is the wireless where I have problems.
    The router (last time I checked) was in AP mode.

OK,tried again, at home ethernet works without any problems but I can't see wireless no matter what I do,SSID is not hidden,I don't have any protection yet,you name it. I still can't see the wireless. This happened suddenly, no change whatsoever. Please help. Thanks

Anyone?Please?
    I have noticed that AIR is not lited. Radio is on in the settings,does anyone have an idea?

Anyone?Bump

Is there anybody on this forum able to respond this simple question?

Nevermind!I have solved the problem.