USE THIS FIRMWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Compatible with:
    WL-500gD
    Changelog:
    WL-500gD English Firmware Version , version 1.9.6.0
    fix: PPTP with DHCP Client
    Download files here:

http://website.wl500g.info/beta/wiza...firmware&id=51
    Last edited by Antiloop; 08-10-2006 at 14:56.

My little Asus Collection: Too much to fit inhere, my 2 babies:WL500w 1.9.2.7-10(OLEG) VX2SE Yellow Lamborghini notebook

WL500g Forum Asus Files OpenDir

Asusforum.NL -- Asusforum.DE -- Asusforum.RU -- Asusforum.PL -- Asusforum.NET -- Asusforum.EU -- Asusforum.BE -- Asusforum.ES -- Asusforum.INFO

Updated my box 2 times, both resulted in a dead router.. Used PIN 10 trick to get it back. BEWARE!!

it works good

@sandoval: it seems you have a problem with your unit, because i flashed my unit with 1.9.6.0 with the new firmware ... and the only problem that occured was that my computer couldn't connect anymore to my webhosting ftp server ... but i think this problem occured because i didn;t restore factory settings and reconfigure the unit.

Updated to 1.9.6.0

No problems...

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by BorisFlokow View Post
    and the only problem that occured was that my computer couldn't connect anymore to my webhosting ftp server ... but i think this problem occured because i didn;t restore factory settings and reconfigure the unit.
    i have the same problem. i restored factory settings but that does not help. any ideas? i really need FTP. to me it seems to be a problem with the firmware.

Unhappy Same problem here. ftp broken with 1.9.6

I have the same problem with ftp after upgrading to 1.9.6 on my WL-500g deluxe
    Ftp connection to remote host is established, passive mode entered but response on LIST command is never received by ftp program (filezilla). All works fine when I bypass my Asus AP and connect PC directly to my ADSL modem. All used to work fine with my previous firmware.
    Did not restore factory settings before upgrade always upgraded succesfully without doing so before.