Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Asterisk 1.8.25.0 built by ryzhovau missing Followme?

  1. #1

    Asterisk 1.8.25.0 built by ryzhovau missing Followme?

    After days and days of searching and testing with Optware I finally switched to Entware. My problem was that asterisk-gui kept crashing asterisk.

    ryzhovau's build finally solved that problem. Thanks ryzhovau!



    What I'd like to know is if "Asterisk 1.8.25.0 built by ryzhovau @ ryzhov2 on a x86_64 running Linux on 2014-01-23 07:42:52 UTC" was built with Followme ? I haven't found a asterisk18-app-followme.ipk but I'm hoping it wasn't left out of the build and can be posted online somewhere.




    Anyone around who could tell me how difficult it is to compile asterisk on my router so I could choose my own options?


    An aside: You guys thought of adding an English section to your forums?

    Thanks all!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Russia, Perm
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by leetwanker View Post
    After days and days of searching and testing with Optware I finally switched to Entware. My problem was that asterisk-gui kept crashing asterisk.
    ryzhovau's build finally solved that problem. Thanks ryzhovau!
    What I'd like to know is if "Asterisk 1.8.25.0 built by ryzhovau @ ryzhov2 on a x86_64 running Linux on 2014-01-23 07:42:52 UTC" was built with Followme ? I haven't found a asterisk18-app-followme.ipk but I'm hoping it wasn't left out of the build and can be posted online somewhere.
    Anyone around who could tell me how difficult it is to compile asterisk on my router so I could choose my own options?
    An aside: You guys thought of adding an English section to your forums?

    Thanks all!
    Sorry, there is no way to build entware package on router. You'll need to get toolchain and crosscompile required package on PC.
    BTW, there are English sections on forums. Every device section on main page is in english language.

  3. #3
    I'll look into compiling my own someday.

    For now: Does ryzhovau use these forums?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by leetwanker View Post
    For now: Does ryzhovau use these forums?
    Hi!
    Quote Originally Posted by leetwanker View Post
    What I'd like to know is if "Asterisk 1.8.25.0 built by ryzhovau @ ryzhov2 on a x86_64 running Linux on 2014-01-23 07:42:52 UTC" was built with Followme ? I haven't found a asterisk18-app-followme.ipk but I'm hoping it wasn't left out of the build and can be posted online somewhere.
    Asterisk is built exactly as in OpenWRT trunk. Please keep in mind Entware is OpenWRT based repo.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ryzhov_al View Post
    Hi!
    Asterisk is built exactly as in OpenWRT trunk. Please keep in mind Entware is OpenWRT based repo.
    Hi ryzhov!

    Yeah I'm aware this was built for AsusWRT. Funny thing is: Your Asterisk build works better than those actually compiled for DD-WRT. I haven't found a single issue other than the missing modules. Great work, that. Really appreciate your hard work there.


    I'm not sure how much work goes into compiling Asterisk but what are the chances of you putting out a more full-featured package? I've got all this extra memory with nothing to fill it with. =)

    Failing that: Any chance you have app_followme.so around from when you compiled the last time?

    Thanks!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by leetwanker View Post
    Failing that: Any chance you have app_followme.so around from when you compiled the last time?!
    I found some modules are compiled, but not packaged. Here it is:
    Code:
    tar -cvzf ./asterisk18_apps.tgz `find ./build_dir/target-mipsel-linux-gnu/asterisk-1.8.25.0/ipkg-install/opt/lib/asterisk/modules/ -name app_*.so`
    app_followme.so is one of them. Please let me know if some other usefull app_*.so is not included.

    PS Please note those modules will work only for current Entware build. The next monthly update can bring other asterisk config, incompatible with a current one. Also, feel free to add an issues on googlecode page.

  7. #7
    Thanks ryzhov! Works great.

  8. #8
    Ryzhov, I'm trying to get call data records working. I don't have cdr_csv.so. Could you post an archive with the rest of the modules? I don't want to keep bothering you every time I decide I need something else.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by leetwanker View Post
    Ryzhov, I'm trying to get call data records working. I don't have cdr_csv.so. Could you post an archive with the rest of the modules? I don't want to keep bothering you every time I decide I need something else.
    Please, let me know when you get this archive.
    Last edited by ryzhov_al; 03-02-2014 at 09:27. Reason: Link removed

Similar Threads

  1. Установка и настройка asterisk на роутере
    By ptabashov in forum Russian Discussion - РУССКИЙ (RU)
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 10-07-2017, 14:26
  2. SIP-GSM шлюз на роутере (asterisk+chan-datacard/dongle/gtalk)
    By elected in forum Russian Discussion - РУССКИЙ (RU)
    Replies: 275
    Last Post: 29-05-2017, 21:28
  3. Asus RT-N66U + Asterisk
    By vlesun in forum Russian Discussion - РУССКИЙ (RU)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 15-04-2015, 11:24

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •