Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sony PSP

Finally succes!!!

Now running 2.6 on the PSP and 1.9.5.0 on the WL500G.

First tried WPA-PSK with AES and this worked with the internet browser in the PSP.

BUT THEN.... we tried to run "fifa2006" the connection failed and only WEP could be selected....

I do not understand why 1 game overrules the basic settings. ??!!??

But then we set the router to WEP and everything works fine!

Thanx for the advice!

Remotely controlling Zina

Try running Peldet on PSP (telnet client) and install the lynx ipkg browser on wl-hdd. Run peldet, login to wl-hdd and launch the lynx browser. You can easily navigate the web-page to make playlist configurations, then use wget command to download, then use file assistant to move the file around on the PSP. I havent tried this yet, but it should work. This way you don't need a pc running or a psp 2.0 browser.

hey purify! thanks again for the wonderful idea. will try that. although i just recently upgraded to openwrt and theres no lynx package available (even the nico packages). maybe i should create the package myself. anyways, thanks again.

btw, i tried pspradio again in 2.0 firmware. it works fine now. i can browse mp3s thru web browser. use file assistant to move the file and thats it. but im on 1.5 now so cant do that.

OK... you got MP3s Streaming... how about this.....

PiMPStreamer - PMP Stream for PSP
    http://www.geocities.com/dickydick1969/

PMP is a Video codec for PSP.

Info is on the website. Or is this impossible ? (Because it needed software installed on the Server ie the WL-HDD)
    There are only 5 files that are needed. There is no Install it just run an exe.. But you will need an OS.. anyway of trying to incorporate into the firmware ?

Cheers

have tried pimpstreamer a few days ago. one of the best homebrew apps. havent tried mp3s though. the server runs only in windows so its not possible in wl-hdd unless the author (or someone else) ports it to linux or its variants.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234