I have the problem with Asus 500gP VL-B1 in "diag mode".

Wanting to install OpenWRT on Asus WL-500gP V1 and acting in accordance with the instructions (http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/asus/wl500g … stallation) I changed the router into "diag mode".

To do this, I plugged WL-500gP V1 to my computer via connector "LAN1", pressed the button "restore" and turn on the power. The router should start blinking "power" LED, indicating that he entered into the "diag mode".

But instead, WL-500gP on half of second turn on indicators "LAN1" - "LAN4" and "WAN", then turn off their, leaving only the "LAN1".
LAN1 showed activity in a line connecting to the computer, all other indicators are off.

To ping the address 192.168.1.1 WL-500gP V1 responding ceased. When listening by tcpdump shows that the ARP requests for the address 192.168.1.1 remain unanswered.

After the power is turned off the router does not come back in normal mode. Now, after the power is always loaded in the manner described.

One gets the impression that when I pressed "restore" and turn power, WL-500gP V1 lost or loader or operating system.

What have I been? How do I fix this problem?

Ogogon.