Thread: Problem with Data exchange lan to wlan

Question Problem with Data exchange lan to wlan

Hi @ all! This forum is very cool and i hope you guys out could help me, because the asus support can not i think.

First. I have an asus wl 500g; Firmeware Version: 1.9.2.7.

And i have the following bug:

When i send data form my dektop pc to my notebook (intel wireless pro 54mbit network adapter) the transfer rate is very, very slow and the connection breaks down with windows saying something like that: "Connection cancelled, because the data doesn´t excist anymore."
    Okay, the datatransfer doesn´t function that way, so i tried to transfer data form that way: i copied the files i wanted from the desktop to my notebook using the windows explorer on my notebook. And what should i say, i´ve got the same problem. f
    So my last test was to sned data from my notebook to my desktop pc! And this is the clue! That functioned with the speed expected for an 54mbit wlan connection.

So can someone tell me what the problem is?? Its very nerving, because i´ve bought the thing to use my notebook wireless in my homenetwork.

Okay, one more thing to say. This problem is exsisting since i flashed the router to firmware version 1.9.2.7.

Hoping for help!

Greetings The Mage!

Hi

I´ve saw the some of you read this threat, but no one answered right now.

Am I to stupid or is it an new problem??

Greetings,

The Mage

Hi all. I have same problem! Asus WL-500g DELUXE, firmware version 1.9.2.7-6b
    WLAN-WLAN connection speed is great, LAN-LAN - also approx 6-7 megabytes per second, but when I try to download file from WLAN using LAN connection the speed is very slow: approx 100-1000 kilobytes per second.