Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 281

Thread: New Asus RT-N66U Router

  1. #16
    How did you determine price?
    And what makes you think it'll be most common in the EU?
    I'd love to know what that damn button is!

  2. #17
    That was not what i ment, i was saying that will cost more money € in Europe, 200 dollars in US.

    This is weird:

    http://www.frequency.com/video/demo-roteador-g/2267898 (second 34)

    The port does not exist on the video :-D
    Last edited by hggomes; 27-03-2011 at 05:12.

  3. #18
    weird indeed

  4. #19
    So is this available soon?
    I'd love to know how it compares directly to the e4200 & wndr4000.
    Hopefully smallnetbuilder will do a review!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands - Eindhoven
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
    So is this available soon?
    I'd love to know how it compares directly to the e4200 & wndr4000.
    Hopefully smallnetbuilder will do a review!
    I heard some rumors it's expected in first quarter of 2012

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by wpte View Post
    I heard some rumors it's expected in first quarter of 2012
    You're kidding me, than doesn't sound realistic, source?

    Thanks.

  7. #22
    Maybe not, chillout Jalyst

    "Spoke to Asus today, and according to them its couple of weeks for local release. So it could be end of this month or early next month."

    Posted 2011-Apr-6, 2pm AEST

    http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1672843
    Last edited by hggomes; 27-04-2011 at 14:02.

  8. #23
    Whatever do you mean? I'm chilled!
    Nice find... an Aussie forum too, all the better for me.

    Thanks mate

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands - Eindhoven
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by hggomes View Post
    Maybe not, chillout Jalyst

    "Spoke to Asus today, and according to them its couple of weeks for local release. So it could be end of this month or early next month."

    Posted 2011-Apr-6, 2pm AEST

    http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1672843
    hmm, I didn't remember correctly

    source: http://blog.asus.de/lets-rog/
    And this year we will leave with fresh innovations player's heart beat faster: With the G73SW-TZ083V there is a new powerful gaming notebook in 17 "format with Intel's Core processors, the second-generation 3D capability. The mainboard Rampage III Black Edition Gamer dreams come true: Record-breaking overclocking and still quiet. The additional expansion card ROG Thunderbolt delivers superior sound quality, built-in headphone amplifier automatically optimizes the sound and the Killer ™ Network provides E2100 chip from Bigfoot Networks ™ for optimal data flow during the game. And the fastest connections when playing in the dual-band network guarantees gaming router ASUS WL-N66U.
    and in the comments:
    Aggi04-15-11
    I am very interested from when we may expect for the RT-N66u. It would be great if I could tell someone.

    Greeting Aggi

    Reply

    asus04-16-11
    Hi Aggi, the router is unfortunately now shifted to Q3 2011th Best regards Holger
    weird that the asus germany called it the WL-N66U

  10. #25
    The weird thing here is you're reading "WL-N66U" where is written "RT-N66U" from the link you supplied

    http://blog.asus.de/lets-rog/

    "Und schnellste Verbindungen beim Spielen im Netzwerk garantiert der Dual-Band-Gaming-Router ASUS RT-N66U."

    Glasses? Or bad translation? ehehe

    Quote Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
    Whatever do you mean? I'm chilled!
    Nice find... an Aussie forum too, all the better for me.

    Thanks mate
    No problem
    Last edited by hggomes; 27-04-2011 at 20:45.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands - Eindhoven
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by hggomes View Post
    The weird thing here is you're reading "WL-N66U" where is written "RT-N66U" from the link you supplied

    http://blog.asus.de/lets-rog/

    "Und schnellste Verbindungen beim Spielen im Netzwerk garantiert der Dual-Band-Gaming-Router ASUS RT-N66U."
    http://translate.google.nl/translate...%2Flets-rog%2F
    google translate
    Didn't want to translate it all to post here

  12. #27
    RT-N66U Kernel version is 2.6.23, EXT4 not official supported yet, it may work... ("EXT4 was released as a functionally complete and stable filesystem in Linux 2.6.28") according to:

    http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtop...r=asc&start=15

    http://svn.dd-wrt.com/changeset/17355

    The "256MB" from RT-N66U are really weird but soon we will see, i guess that's not the final product yet with 1GB annouced.
    Last edited by hggomes; 07-08-2011 at 18:31.

  13. #28
    RT-N66U - ASUSWRT - 16/08/2011

    ftp://ftp.asus.com/pub/ASUS/wireless...6U_3001_38.zip

    It seems RT-N66U is coming soon :-D
    Last edited by hggomes; 17-08-2011 at 19:42.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands - Eindhoven
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by hggomes View Post
    RT-N66U - ASUSWRT - 16/08/2011

    ftp://ftp.asus.com/pub/ASUS/wireless...6U_3001_38.zip

    It seems RT-N66U is coming soon :-D
    that's still for testers/developers I guess...

  15. #30
    Yup. What do you think about the 1GB => 256MB ?

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Asus RT-N66U
    By Omega in forum Russian Discussion - РУССКИЙ (RU)
    Replies: 728
    Last Post: 02-02-2017, 08:15
  2. Asus RT-N66U
    By !gm in forum German Discussion - Deutsch (DE)
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 16-05-2016, 17:02
  3. Asus WL-330N3G Travel Router - 3G Router из коробки
    By Romtron in forum Russian Discussion - РУССКИЙ (RU)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 15:38
  4. Всё про Asus RT-N66U
    By Omega in forum Russian Discussion - РУССКИЙ (RU)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 22-06-2012, 20:53
  5. New Asus RT-N53 Router
    By hggomes in forum English Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27-09-2011, 05:04

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •