Thread: How to know the CPU loading of WL500g?

How to know the CPU loading of WL500g?

Dear all,

I am interesting to know the CPU loading/memory usage when my webcam is working. Any possibility I could get this information? Thanks a lot..

use these commands for example:

Code:
    (q to quit program)
    Code:
    uptime

My little Asus Collection: Too much to fit inhere, my 2 babies:WL500w 1.9.2.7-10(OLEG) VX2SE Yellow Lamborghini notebook

WL500g Forum Asus Files OpenDir

Asusforum.NL -- Asusforum.DE -- Asusforum.RU -- Asusforum.PL -- Asusforum.NET -- Asusforum.EU -- Asusforum.BE -- Asusforum.ES -- Asusforum.INFO

Thansk Antiloop,

It seems no this command "top" in WL-500g current firmware. Do you know if someone had the firmware with the feature before? I think I need to find open source to have it....

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin
    Thansk Antiloop,

It seems no this command "top" in WL-500g current firmware. Do you know if someone had the firmware with the feature before? I think I need to find open source to have it....
    application 'top' is in the firmware, but you still don't mention which firmware version you have..
    Last edited by Antiloop; 18-05-2005 at 08:50.

My little Asus Collection: Too much to fit inhere, my 2 babies:WL500w 1.9.2.7-10(OLEG) VX2SE Yellow Lamborghini notebook

WL500g Forum Asus Files OpenDir

Asusforum.NL -- Asusforum.DE -- Asusforum.RU -- Asusforum.PL -- Asusforum.NET -- Asusforum.EU -- Asusforum.BE -- Asusforum.ES -- Asusforum.INFO