wl500g software packages are now growing through the unslung build system provided by the nslu2-linux community (cvs, build machine, hosting and many help)
I'm experiencing the build system for a few weeks and found it's now time for a "help wanted" call

So, I would like to know if any of you would be interested in contributing wl500g (and maybe so nslu2) packages using the unslung build system. That means, instead of asking for 'foo' or 'bar' packages at the wish list you would like to have on your favorite Asus toy, make 'em !

I can share my personnal knowledge on the build system and would be happy to help anyone wanting to contribute on some packages.

No developper skill is really needed to create packages. At the beginning, you should just know a few linux command (like vi, cp, rm, mv, tar, gzip), and for the rest, the 'man' and Google are good places to look at.

I may have forgotten to say Linux is mandatory to test your package. As far as I'm concerned, my laptop is my everyday job's laptop running XP.... and running Colinux on top of it (XP service). Thus, I have either XP for work and Colinux for unslung running at the same time on the same machine.

Question is now open : Are there any volunteers ?

JF