Thread: GPL V1.2.3.4 source available?

Angry GPL V1.2.3.4 source available

hi :-)

I'm happy because GPL V1.2.3.4 is now available on ASUS site ... but I have problems to download ... getting different problems to download on new ASUS supportsite :-(((

... service not available ...

... trying other mirrors ... global ... usa ... europe ... china ... but everywhere other error messages or timeouts :-(

... someone other have / had the same problems ?

Thanks
    Martin

Yep, same problems here.

see https://wl500g.info/showthread.php?t=2638 files will come up sooner or later..

My little Asus Collection: Too much to fit inhere, my 2 babies:WL500w 1.9.2.7-10(OLEG) VX2SE Yellow Lamborghini notebook

WL500g Forum Asus Files OpenDir

Asusforum.NL -- Asusforum.DE -- Asusforum.RU -- Asusforum.PL -- Asusforum.NET -- Asusforum.EU -- Asusforum.BE -- Asusforum.ES -- Asusforum.INFO

Thumbs down Hi ... ?!?!?

Hi @Antiloop ...

Don't understand this thread note ... we could see all the download page(s) in support.asus.com or maybe a mirror site of asus ... see the comments on GPL1234.ZIP and the bin files but trying to download gives only error messages ... sometimes a server "service not availble" ... :-(((

Are the ASUS server overload? Or is a problem of their (maybe) new (BETA g*) supprt site layout ?

Maybe it will be better for them (ASUS) to test beta site before setting it to working site ;-)

Martin

the unavailable stuff is because some of their servers are overloaded (this is called mismanagement in real world terms..)

the GPL file will come available sooner or later.. just be (more) patient

I've already notified them about the issue

My little Asus Collection: Too much to fit inhere, my 2 babies:WL500w 1.9.2.7-10(OLEG) VX2SE Yellow Lamborghini notebook

Asusforum.NL -- Asusforum.DE -- Asusforum.RU -- Asusforum.PL -- Asusforum.NET -- Asusforum.EU -- Asusforum.BE -- Asusforum.ES -- Asusforum.INFO

Talking Hi .-)

Hi Antiloop ;-)

Yes I know ... overload is sure missmanagent ... but I think a company like ASUS should be more familar with those problems ...

... the other thing is that the page shows some http page for files but files are nor there ... although there is a difference with global/usa and europe/china/taiwan servers ... syncing seem to be very slow or bad done ?

The problem with the new support is not only a overload thing ... I wrote a note for them too on different channels ...

By the way ... waiting now for feedback from ASUS and working servers ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Martin1802
    Hi Antiloop ;-)

Yes I know ... overload is sure missmanagent ... but I think a company like ASUS should be more familar with those problems ...

... the other thing is that the page shows some http page for files but files are nor there ... although there is a difference with global/usa and europe/china/taiwan servers ... syncing seem to be very slow or bad done ?

The problem with the new support is not only a overload thing ... I wrote a note for them too on different channels ...

By the way ... waiting now for feedback from ASUS and working servers ;-)
    their servers have always been much trouble..(for years already.. lately it began to suck again, recently before they changed their download system I had no problems with speed anymore) also files come up at asus.com.tw or asus.com first then mostly after few days at asuscom.de and asus.it and asus.com.cn