Thread: [how-to]Drupal Install

[how-to]Drupal Install

As in topic of this post. I've installed PHP with eaccelerator and mysql is running without probs. As a webserver i'm using lighttpd but when i want to install Drupal it freezes on use database. I've created database (logged in into mysql using mysql -u root - p and gave command
    Code:
    CREATE DATABASE root_drupal;
    it gave me ok status, database exists) asked about mysql user: root password: some_password. After this i click save and continue and Drupal goes back to earlier setting. No database name, username different password still the same. Could someone help me with this
    Last edited by cichy; 21-08-2009 at 00:02. Reason: database name wrong

Quote Originally Posted by cichy View Post
    As in topic of this post. I've installed PHP with eaccelerator and mysql is running without probs. As a webserver i'm using lighttpd but when i want to install Drupal it freezes on use database. I've created database (logged in into mysql using mysql -u root - p and gave command
    Code:
    CREATE DATABASE root_drupal;
    it gave me ok status, database exists) asked about mysql user: root password: some_password. After this i click save and continue and Drupal goes back to earlier setting. No database name, username different password still the same. Could someone help me with this
    I tried installing drupal 6.13, and it worked out fine

in settings.php where you have to edit some values (like the mysql database) I have these lines:

PHP Code:
    $db_url 'mysql://root:***@localhost/drupal';
    $db_prefix 'drupal_'
    it runs quite slow tho