Thread: nasload: ERROR: Transfer failed: 10053

nasload: ERROR: Transfer failed: 10053

Hi,

I tried to upload new firmware using firmware restoration tool and I got:
    ERROR: Transfer failed: 10053

I tried also tftp trx, however it didn't help.

Any idea?

Your help is more then appreciated.
    Marek

Resolved: ERROR: Transfer failed: 10053

Hi,

Finally I manage to overcome the problem - it was the HDD..

After removing the drive and connecting pendrive, firmware was successfully installed, however the router doesn't boot because of missing HDD.

Thanks,
    Marek

HELP! Messed up my Firmware :-(

Hi,

i´ve had some problems with my router (with KC-Firmware) last week, so i decided to restore to the original Firmware and then install the KC-Firmware again. I also deleted all mldonkey-files i found...
    Installation with web-interface seems ok, but there are no more mldonkey files, eg. no .mldonkey-folder under MYSHARE1. Don't know what to do now. Is there a posibbility to restore the complete router to its defaults and then install KCs Firmware again? I been thankful for every tip...

Don't worry

Hey just flash it with the WL700gE_1.0.4.2_flash.trx (tftp) and then restart router after about 30 secounds. and then use Asus Firmware restoration tool to upload the WL-700gE English Firmware Version , version 1.0.4.2 from asus website http://support.asus.com/download/dow...model=WL-700gE
    . (let me know if you want me to upload them i can upload to my server for you to download or i can e-mail them over to you) thanks! p.s if you need clear instructions let me know currently at work and was unable to write much)
    Last edited by Fullback; 15-07-2009 at 18:56. Reason: forgot info

hello

I had the same issue, and to fix it all you have to do is format the harddrive in ntfs or just format the harddrive and then plug and play back in router. go through the flash stuff again so it rebuilds the drive tables.

Quote Originally Posted by muckinger View Post
    Hi,

i´ve had some problems with my router (with KC-Firmware) last week, so i decided to restore to the original Firmware and then install the KC-Firmware again. I also deleted all mldonkey-files i found...
    Installation with web-interface seems ok, but there are no more mldonkey files, eg. no .mldonkey-folder under MYSHARE1. Don't know what to do now. Is there a posibbility to restore the complete router to its defaults and then install KCs Firmware again? I been thankful for every tip...
    What version of KC-Firmare you had use? If you use 1.0.7.8 kfurge custom firmware - please upload it for me.

ASUS 700GE HELP 10054 |ERROR

At me the PROBLEM.
    Has put the NEW HDD
    as on it to put system. 10054
    Disk IDE

Посмотреть на Яндекс.Фотках

RUS)))

http://forum.asus.ru/viewtopic.php?t=53990
    Last edited by ANDEY ROZHKOV; 22-03-2010 at 10:32.

Hey, don't worry this is an easy fix

Okay this is an easy fix. I will upload the files you will need to get it going again. I cannot upload files larger then 1mb here so i will post on my server and link within 1-2 days..sorry for the delay. but don't give up everything will be okay.

PERFECTLY!!

If you know in what a problem write.....

unable to reflash 700gE after replacing HDD

Hello, kind community. Could someone help me out with the following problem:

1. After moving to new lodgings, the WL-700gE in question (with Asus custom 1.0.7.8 firmware) failed to boot up. The yellow led in the “0/1” button was blinking, and one could hear equable clicks inside the box, from which I deduced that the hard disk had died. This turned out to be the case indeed.
    2. When I've replaced the disk (using this as an opportunity to upgrade to 320 from 160 GB), the “0/1” led glowed continuously, but, of course, without the requisite file system the router could not be used.
    3. At this point, I somehow decided to opt for OpenWRT firmware (v. 8.09), so I reset the router to factory settings (holding the “reset” button for >20 sec.), and then followed the recipe of the Firmware Book. I power-cycled the router while holding “ez-setup”, used tftp to upload openwrt-brcm-2.4-squashfs.trx, then power-cycled again. Up to this moment, everything seemed to work out ok.
    4. However, after that reboot (and every reboot after it), I am getting the following state of things. The “ready” led blinks repeatedly (about once every two seconds), never stopping. The router shows no other outward signs of life. It is pingable on 192.168.1.1, but does not respond to telnet, and, for that matter, seems to have no open ports. If I reboot while holding “ez-setup”, I am still able to upload files via tftp, but re-uploading OpenWRT had no effect whatsoever (I've tried versions 8.09 and 7.09).
    5. Failing to get myself out of this, I tried to get back to Asus firmware, and ran the firmware restoration tool from the original CD, again, to no avail. Namely, nasload.exe prints out

Code:
      Attempting to download software to local subnet.
      Use control-c to exit.
      — and pauses to wait forever. At the same time, the router remains pingable, so, at least, this is not a matter of connectivity.

In short, I'm at my wit's end and would be delighted to hear your councils and suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

You can try to tftp trx part of asus image, then wait about 30sec, unplug your WL-700 from electricity, wait another half min, plug it again, and try to browse to 192.168.1.1, if it wont work, run fwrestoration tool - with proper image - *.nas (if you are going to use attached FW you need to download 1.0.4.6 FW. (if I remember, you dont need to use ezsetup thing). I attached 1.0.46 trx flash image. To split nas to TRX-files you can use AsusTrxExtract.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by PhSnake; 11-09-2010 at 16:07.

EZ Setup button reboots my 700gE..

Afternoon all.!

After the HDD died on my trusty 700gE I have replaced it. Only 80gb for now but at least it will get the router up and running.

I have followed the tutorials but the router will not power up until I release the EZ Setup button.. So performing the steps in the tutorials fail me..
    Pressing the EZ Setup button while it is running reboots it immediately, as does the reset button.

So I get no flashing ready light, The IDE light blinks once at me during boot.
    Just the 'on' light and the LAN light that I am connected to.

I can ping the device on 192.168.1.1 if plugged in locally.

So at the moment it is completely broken...

Any ideas??? I'm stuck..

MED.

'm getting an error13 while upload nas file into router

can't fix wl-700ge

I'm using Firmware restoration utility
    i tried many nas file's but i'm still getting an error
    ERROR: Could not parse download file. code=13
    what should i do?
    Please help

Type of partition

Could you please have your help?

I hade a power supply failure on my WL700g. I tried to connect my intenal 250GB disk to a USB external box but the partition doesn't regognized by windows or linux client. So, any suggestion ? What type of partition the internal disk, has ?

Internal drive is reiserfs, but external can be FAT 32 or NTFS (only for reading).