Thread: Upnp

UPnP in Oleg's firmware?

Hi,

I use Oleg's latest firmware and have an upnp process running. Anyway, I have no idea what it does. UPnP clients in my LAN do not recognize the router as an UPnP server.

Where can I find any documentation about this process?

Regards...

Upnp

I'm in home gateway mode, using the latest oleg firmware: i can't find upnp option in the web ui. Where should it be?

ipconfig -> Miscellaneous
    first line you see: Enable UPnP?

it appeared only after a reboot anyway thanks!

uPnP does not work

Hi

I've installed the latest oleg firmware on my wl500gp but the uPnP does not work...
    Its activated in the webinterface and upnp appears on the "ps" output as: upnp -D -L br0 -W vlan1

Why does it not work?

Quote Originally Posted by plazm View Post
    Hi

I've installed the latest oleg firmware on my wl500gp but the uPnP does not work...
    Its activated in the webinterface and upnp appears on the "ps" output as: upnp -D -L br0 -W vlan1

Why does it not work?
    it works for me...
    I have it set on: yes, report WAN

and when I use limewire, the router perfectly opens the ports, and when I shutdown limewire... it removes the ports again
    with what doesn't it work?

Well, i've tried with ktorrent and transmission which both used to work, but in ktorrent the server is reported as urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:WANConnectionDevice:1 and it does not forward the port.. that entry is there also 3 times

same here, uPnP activated but not working

Quote Originally Posted by plazm View Post
    Well, i've tried with ktorrent and transmission which both used to work, but in ktorrent the server is reported as urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:WANConnectionDevice:1 and it does not forward the port.. that entry is there also 3 times
    but if you run transmission on your router, you don't need to port forward it

are you using the old transmission btw?

Well, it's the newest Transmission, but I need uPnP as I've a couple of computers which uses uPnP for other reasons than torrent