Thread: risk of developping

risk of developping

I want to create my own firmware, but he's there risk of break my wl-hdd ?

if you know what you are doing, then the answer is no.. it will not break your wl-hdd

I don't know if you know already, but the Custom firmwares from Oleg are also available for wl-hdd

My little Asus Collection: Too much to fit inhere, my 2 babies:WL500w 1.9.2.7-10(OLEG) VX2SE Yellow Lamborghini notebook

WL500g Forum Asus Files OpenDir

Asusforum.NL -- Asusforum.DE -- Asusforum.RU -- Asusforum.PL -- Asusforum.NET -- Asusforum.EU -- Asusforum.BE -- Asusforum.ES -- Asusforum.INFO

What is the difference between the customized firmware of Jockw2001 and Oleg ??

the one from oleg is the same as wl500g/wl300g/wl500gx/wl500b uses and do not include standard samba (yet) from interface etc

the one from jockey is based on the wl-hdd firmware from asus

My little Asus Collection: Too much to fit inhere, my 2 babies:WL500w 1.9.2.7-10(OLEG) VX2SE Yellow Lamborghini notebook

Asusforum.NL -- Asusforum.DE -- Asusforum.RU -- Asusforum.PL -- Asusforum.NET -- Asusforum.EU -- Asusforum.BE -- Asusforum.ES -- Asusforum.INFO

But can i always reinstall the firmware from asus ?

Quote Originally Posted by snyff
    But can i always reinstall the firmware from asus ?
    as long as you do not screw up the unit you can..