Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Master

I have the same problem

I have the same problem but my firmware is 1.9.6.9.

Quote Originally Posted by AlBundy View Post
    I have the same problem but my firmware is 1.9.6.9.
    same problem.

timbo.nl the firmware you're using is the same that you used before it worked?

'Device not found' error using 'Download master'

I'm trying to use Download master with a 512MB Corsair flashdrive (with a FAT32 partition on it), but I can't make it work. I always get the 'Device not found' error message, when I try to connect. Firewall is off on my PC, and otherwise everything is working on the router.(firmware:1.9.6.9) Could somebody help me?

I forgot to mention, that device discovery finds my wl500gp without problems!

Does your router recognize the inserted flash disk (Status/USB)?

Download Master Problem

Hello,the only reason where i buy the wl 500 gp is for download to hdd with pc off.i read all topic from here but i cant make it.i make 2 partitions fat32 but every time i take this error
    Attached Images Attached Images  

And you checked that:

- You attached the HDD to the right USB port (upper/lower)
    - you enabled DL Master in router setup

If you configured right you just might have an incompatible HDD attached. Maybe the Oleg firmware can solve this?

Quote Originally Posted by EddieZ View Post
    And you checked that:

- You attached the HDD to the right USB port (upper/lower)
    - you enabled DL Master in router setup

If you configured right you just might have an incompatible HDD attached. Maybe the Oleg firmware can solve this?

all above Eddie i ve checked and is ok.
    can you tell me how find compatible Hdd attached with work ok with asus router?
    and finaly i flash the router with Oleg firmware but i dont now nothing for linux and with firmware Oleg Download Manager is disable

download master Ftp

can you explain me please how i download via ftp?
    i put host,username,password,port but nothing happend

If Linux isn't your thing, then leave these firmwares alone. Linux is great but will always remain a geek thing without GUI. Normal people don't have the time to manually configure their boxes. They spend their time on family activities

You might look around on the forum for compatible HDD's.

User Name

AFAIK Oleg's firmware is't support Download Master. This thing in ASUS firmware only. Check your firewall (or disable it for a time). Download Master need 1213 port might be opened.
    Last edited by Tronix; 10-09-2006 at 06:57.

xm i make error ,the first partition isnt fat32,now all its ok

Yes it does. Actually I already broke with my Asus WL-500gP. I crated another thread about that:
    WL-500gP and Asus support experience http://wl500g.info/showthread.php?t=6345

hello
    I have the same problem
    as I can make so that the router recognizes my external hd?
    thank you

download master

hi
    can u help me.
    i can't download http....the storage is connected it's ok,but when i press download it's nothing happening
    ...thanks

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast