Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: nzbget - binary newsgrabber

Quote Originally Posted by hugbug View Post
    What it says now?
    [sebastiaan@Allochrouter root]$ nzbget -c /tmp/harddisk/downloads/test/nzbget.conf -s
    /usr/local/root/tmp/harddisk/downloads/test/dst/nzbget.log: No such file or directory
    [INFO] nzbget server-mode
    5 threads running, 0 KB/s, 0.00 MB remaining
    /usr/local/root/tmp/harddisk/downloads/test/dst/nzbget.log: No such file or directory

I find i very strange the rights on the harddisk are right i Think, Because I can write.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    [sebastiaan@Allochrouter root]$ mount
    /dev/root on / type squashfs (ro)
    none on /dev type devfs (rw)
    proc on /proc type proc (rw)
    ramfs on /tmp type ramfs (rw)
    usbfs on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw)
    /dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part2 on /opt type ext3 (rw)
    /dev/discs/disc0/part5 on /tmp/harddisk type ext3 (rw,noatime)

Is also changed the path to /opt/share/test and put the nzbget.conf there, also with no result.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    [sebastiaan@Allochrouter root]$ nzbget -c /opt/share/test/nzbget.conf -s
    /usr/local/root/opt/share/test/dst/nzbget.log: No such file or directory
    /usr/local/root/opt/share/test/dst/nzbget.log: No such file or directory

I find it strange, maybe do you have another tip

Greetings,

Allochtheun

Please post the output of "ipkg list_installed". May be there is a problem in versions of system packages (like libuclibc++). I will compare your versions with my.

Try (for test) to create a new dir in /tmp (on ram-disk) and point the program to this dir.

Please post the output of "ipkg list_installed". May be there is a problem in versions of system packages (like libuclibc++). I will compare your versions with my.

Try (for test) to create a new dir in /tmp (on ram-disk) and point the program to this dir.
    Here are the results of the test on Ram disk, they are the same nl
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    [sebastiaan@Allochrouter root]$ nzbget -c /tmp/downloads/test/nzbget.conf -s
    /usr/local/root/tmp/downloads/test/dst/nzbget.log: No such file or directory

And the results of ipkg;
    --------------------------------
    bzip2 - 1.0.4-2 - Very high-quality data compression program
    coreutils - 6.9-6 - Bunch of heavyweight *nix core utilities
    cron - 4.1-7 - Standard vixie cron, with cron.d addition
    cups - 1.3.4-1 - Common Unix Printing System
    cyrus-sasl-libs - 2.1.22-2 - Provides client or server side authentication (see RFC 2222).
    e2fsprogs - 1.40.2-4 -
    ffmpeg - 0.4.9-pre1+r6153-1 - FFmpeg is an audio/video conversion tool.
    freetype - 2.1.10-4 - Free truetype library
    gdbm - 1.8.3-2 - GNU dbm is a set of database routines that use extensible hashing. It works similar to the standard UNIX dbm routines.
    glib - 2.9.6-1 - The GLib library of C routines.
    gnutls - 1.6.3-1 - GNU Transport Layer Security Library.
    ipkg-opt - 0.99.163-9 - The Itsy Package Manager
    libart - 2.3.17-2 - 2-d graphics library.
    libdb - 4.2.52-3 - Berkeley DB Libraries
    libdlna - 0.2.3-1 - Reference DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) open-source implementation for Linux.
    libgcrypt - 1.2.4-1 - GNU cryptography libray, needed by gnutls
    libgpg-error - 1.4-1 - Error handling library for libgcrypt
    libjpeg - 6b-2 - collection of jpeg tools
    libpar2 - 0.2-3 - A library for performing common tasks related to PAR recovery sets
    libpng - 1.2.23-1 - Portable Network Graphics Libraries
    libsigc++ - 2.0.18-1 - libsigc++ implements a typesafe callback system for standard C++.
    libtasn1 - 0.3.10-1 - ASN.1 structure parser library.
    libtiff - 3.8.2-1 - Tag Image File Format Libraries
    libuclibc++ - 0.2.2-4 - C++ standard library designed for use in embedded systems
    libupnp - 1.6.0-1 - The Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) SDK for Linux provides support for building UPnP-compliant control points, devices, and brid
    libxml2 - 2.6.30-2 - Libxml2 is the XML C parser and toolkit developed for the Gnome project.
    libxslt - 1.1.22-1 - An XML Stylesheet processor based on libxml2
    lighttpd - 1.4.18-1 - A fast webserver with minimal memory footprint.
    mc - 4.6.1-3 - Midnight Commander File Manager
    nano - 2.0.7-1 - A pico like editor
    ncurses - 5.6-3 - NCurses libraries
    ncursesw - 5.6-1 - NCurses libraries with wide char support.
    net-tools - 1.60-5 - Network Config and Debug tools (route, arp, netstat etc.)
    nzbget - 0.3.0-2 - A command-line client/server based binary newsgrabber for nzb-files.
    openldap-libs - 2.3.38-1 - Open Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
    openssl - 0.9.7m-3 - Openssl provides the ssl implementation in libraries libcrypto and libssl, and is needed by many other applications and librari
    par2cmdline - 0.4-4 - tool to apply the data-recovery capability concepts of RAID-like systems to the posting & recovery of multi-part archives on Us
    pcre - 7.4-1 - Perl-compatible regular expression library
    php - 5.2.5-1 - The php scripting language
    php-fcgi - 5.2.5-1 - The php scripting language, built as an fcgi module
    popt - 1.7-2 - A C library for parsing command line parameters.
    readline - 5.2-2 - The GNU Readline library provides a set of functions for use by applications that allow users to edit command lines as they are
    rrdtool - 1.2.23-3 - Round-Robin Database tool. Database collator and plotter
    samba - 3.0.28-1 - Samba suite provides file and print services to SMB/CIFS clients.
    slang - 2.1.2-1 - S-Lang is a multi-platform library designed to allow a developer to create robust multi-platform software.
    sqlite - 3.5.4-1 - SQLite is a small C library that implements a self-contained, embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine.
    uclibc-opt - 0.9.28-12 - micro C library for embedded Linux systems
    unrar - 3.6.8-2 - unrar is an application that can decompress files and archives created using the RAR compression scheme
    vsftpd - 2.0.5-1 - ftp daemon with an emphasis on speed and security
    xinetd - 2.3.14-7 - Highly configurable, modular and secure inetd
    zlib - 1.2.3-2 - zlib is a library implementing the 'deflate' compression system.

Thnx in advanced, hope you can find something

Allochtheun

I guess you forget to remove "~"-character in path.
    You should have in your config:
    $MAINDIR=/tmp/harddisk/downloads/test
    not
    $MAINDIR=~/tmp/harddisk/downloads/test

I guess you forget to remove "~"-character in path.
    You should have in your config:

not

You're right now is starting.;

[sebastiaan@Allochrouter root]$ nzbget -c /tmp/harddisk/downloads/test/nzbget.conf -s

I'wil configure it further and let you know.
    Thnx for your great support.

Allochtheun

Tmp file's

@ HugBug

Fur sure he can find the dir's and can write to them.
    But when I look at the log I'm getting the following error

[ERROR] Could not create file $MAINDIR}/tmp/6.041.tmp
    Connection to the newsserver is okay.

Also I see that there are file's in the DST/(nameznb) folder but they are all 0kb.

Do I forget something

Allochtheun

Quote Originally Posted by allochtheun View Post
    [ERROR] Could not create file $MAINDIR}/tmp/6.041.tmp
    Is this the exact message? If so, it means, the variable "$MAINDIR" was not substituited, probably because of the absence of the open brace "{".

Check option "TempDir" and/or show me your config file (as attachment and strip your username/password).

Thumbs up

Is this the exact message? If so, it means, the variable "$MAINDIR" was not substituited, probably because of the absence of the open brace "{".

Check option "TempDir" and/or show me your config file (as attachment and strip your username/password).
    Indead you're right It was missing the brace "{" i've added it and downloading went right on. Thnx again for your quick and good response.
    And keep up the good work.

Allochtheun

found another couple of bugs: (running svn r62)

1. When you move a group up to first position (up from 2nd, or top from lower than 2nd), the order of the nzb gets reversed.
    (moving it down, or moving it up from for example 3rd to 2nd doesnt seem to change the order)

2. DupeCheck is partialy broken. It does recognize duplicate files in the nzb, it also recognizes duplicates in queue, but it doesn't recognize duplicate files on disk.

And another question: Is it oke to 'exit' nzbget daemon with kill -9 `pidof nzbget` ??
    Or should i always use nzbget -Q ??
    Last edited by DrChair; 09-01-2008 at 21:33.

Quote Originally Posted by DrChair View Post
    1. When you move a group up to first position (up from 2nd, or top from lower than 2nd), the order of the nzb gets reversed. (moving it down, or moving it up from for example 3rd to 2nd doesnt seem to change the order)
    Confirmed, need to fix it.

2. DupeCheck is partialy broken. It does recognize duplicate files in the nzb, it also recognizes duplicates in queue, but it doesn't recognize duplicate files on disk.
    It works for me. May be you expect too much? It checks only in DestDir/NzbName folder; the duplicate file must be added from the nzb-file with the same name. It does not check in all subfolders of DestDir.

Is it oke to 'exit' nzbget daemon with kill -9 `pidof nzbget` ??
    You may use kill `pidof nzbget`, which sends SIGTERM; nzbget caught this signal and terminates gracefully. kill -9 terminates the process immediately and you should avoid it.

May be you expect too much? It checks only in DestDir/NzbName folder; the duplicate file must be added from the nzb-file with the same name. It does not check in all subfolders of DestDir.
    I accidently deleted a group that was currently downloading (thought D was for Down instead of Delete). So I renamed the nzb from .queue back to .nzb to re-add it. The result: It starts downloading at the beginning again, not removing the already downloaded files.
    Because that nzb was complex (and didn't have the filename in quotes), I tried it with a more simple nzb.

I took a download from last week, of which i hadn't deleted the files yet, and renamed the nzb-file from .queue back to .nzb

The result: it queued all files, starts downloading and thus creates duplicates on disk.

DrChair
    Probably the second nzb was also not quit so simpe for subject parser to extract filenames. Did download queue show exactly same names as files on disk?
    Could you please send me this file for testing?

DrChair
    The second error was also confirmed.
    Both errors are fixed in r63.

Hello,

I'm trying to run nzbget 0.3 on a linksys NSLU2 with unslung 6.10.

Starting the server with nzbget -s works, but I can't connect to the server via client. When I try nzbget -C, I get the message:

Unable to send request to nzbserver at 192.168.0.15 (port 6789)

or I get a segemtation fault.

Am I missing something in installation or cofiguration ?

Please give me a hint, what Icould do.

These are the packages I have installed:

bash - 3.2.17-1 - A bourne style shell
    bzip2 - 1.0.4-2 - Very high-quality data compression program
    cpio - 2.9-3 - file archive utility
    e2fsprogs - 1.40.3-1 - Ext2 Filesystem Utilities
    findutils - 4.2.31-3 - File finding utilities
    glib - 2.9.6-1 - The GLib library of C routines.
    groff - 1.19.2-2 - front-end for the groff document formatting system
    ipkg - 0.99.154-r2 -
    ipkg-web - 7-7 - A web frontend for ipkg
    kernel - 2.4.22.l2.3r63-r10 -
    kernel-image-2.4.22-xfs - 2.4.22.l2.3r63-r10 -
    less - 416-1 - Less file browser
    libc6-unslung - 2.2.5-r5 -
    libdb - 4.2.52-3 - Berkeley DB Libraries
    libgcc - 3.4.4-r3 -
    libipkg - 0.99.154-r2 -
    libpar2 - 0.2-3 - A library for performing common tasks related to PAR recovery
    libsigc++ - 2.0.18-1 - libsigc++ implements a typesafe callback system for stand
    libstdc++ - 5.0.7-6 - Standard C++ library, needed for dynamically linked C++ pr
    libupnp - 1.6.0-1 - The Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) SDK for Linux provides su
    libxml2 - 2.6.30-2 - Libxml2 is the XML C parser and toolkit developed for the G
    man - 1.6f-1 - unix manual page reader
    man-pages - 2.33-3 - unix manual pages
    mc - 4.6.1-3 - Midnight Commander File Manager
    ncurses - 5.6-3 - NCurses libraries
    ncursesw - 5.6-1 - NCurses libraries with wide char support.
    nfs-utils - 1.1.1-1 - Kernel NFS Server
    nslu2-linksys-libs - 2.3r63-r2 -
    nzbget - 0.3.0-2 - A command-line client/server based binary newsgrabber for nzb
    openssh - 4.7p1-1 - a FREE version of the SSH protocol suite of network connecti
    openssl - 0.9.7m-3 - Openssl provides the ssl implementation in libraries libcry
    par2cmdline - 0.4-4 - tool to apply the data-recovery capability concepts of RAI
    portmap - 4-5 - Portmap daemon for NFS
    py-hellanzb - 0.13-1 - Hellanzb is a Python application designed for *nix enviro
    py-twisted - 2.5.0-1 - A networking engine written in Python.
    py-yenc - 0.3-1 - A module that provides only raw yEnc encoding/decoding with bu
    py-zope-interface - 3.3.0.1-1 - A separate distribution of the zope.interface pa
    python24 - 2.4.4-6 - Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented prog
    readline - 5.2-2 - The GNU Readline library provides a set of functions for use
    screen - 4.0.3-2 - A screen manager that supports multiple logins on single term
    slang - 2.1.1-1 -
    slingbox - 1.00-r8 -
    termcap - 1.3.1-2 - Terminal emulation library
    unrar - 3.6.8-2 - unrar is an application that can decompress files and archives
    unslung-rootfs - 2.3r63-r11 -
    update-modules - 1.0-r4 -
    util-linux - 2.12r-4 - A suite of essential utilities for any Linux system.
    zlib - 1.2.3-2 - zlib is a library implementing the 'deflate' compression system

chief12345
    where do you run the client, on the same NSLU2-box or on pc? If on pc, have you tried the client on NSLU2?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast