Hello,
I'm not able to compile nzbget under Linux
I get the following errors:
Code:
ParChecker.o: In function `slot_rep':
/usr/include/sigc++-2.0/sigc++/functors/slot_base.h:84: undefined reference to `sigc::trackable::trackable()'
ParChecker.o: In function `slot1<sigc::bound_mem_functor1<void, ParChecker, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > > >':
/usr/include/sigc++-2.0/sigc++/functors/slot.h:526: undefined reference to `sigc::slot_base::slot_base(sigc::internal::slot_rep*)'
ParChecker.o: In function `sigc::signal1<void, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, sigc::nil>::connect(sigc::slot<void, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, sigc::nil, sigc::nil, sigc::nil, sigc::nil, sigc::nil, sigc::nil> const&)':
/usr/include/sigc++-2.0/sigc++/signal.h:1799: undefined reference to `sigc::signal_base::connect(sigc::slot_base const&)'
ParChecker.o: In function `~slot1':
/usr/include/sigc++-2.0/sigc++/functors/slot.h:495: undefined reference to `sigc::slot_base::~slot_base()'
/usr/include/sigc++-2.0/sigc++/functors/slot.h:495: undefined reference to `sigc::slot_base::~slot_base()'
ParChecker.o: In function `slot_rep':
/usr/include/sigc++-2.0/sigc++/functors/slot_base.h:84: undefined reference to `sigc::trackable::trackable()'
/usr/lib/libpar2.so: undefined reference to `sigc::slot_base::slot_base()'
/usr/lib/libpar2.so: undefined reference to `sigc::slot_base::~slot_base()'
/usr/lib/libpar2.so: undefined reference to `sigc::internal::signal_impl::sweep()'
/usr/lib/libpar2.so: undefined reference to `sigc::signal_base::~signal_base()'
/usr/lib/libpar2.so: undefined reference to `sigc::signal_base::signal_base()'
/usr/lib/libpar2.so: undefined reference to `sigc::slot_base::slot_base(sigc::slot_base const&)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [nzbget] Fehler 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/innersoul/Desktop/nzbget-0.3.1'
make: *** [all] Fehler 2
I'm pretty sure all requirements are installed, configure went fine, but i'm stuck at "make".
google wasn't my friend on this one. any idea?