Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HOWTO: MLDonkey as Download Manager for WL-700g [draft v.0.1]

Quote Originally Posted by xvibe View Post
    My ISP supply me dinamic IPs so as soon the IP is changed the wya that danalik told me to open the firewall doesn't work. I need to re-type all the iptables script again. Any solution for this? Why I can't open the firewall, with virtual server, in the web manager interface like I did for using torrent, emule in my PC?
    Hm, firewall shouldn't have to do anything with your IP. My ISP also changes my IP adress sometimes. At worst, all you have to do is reboot the router, even though I don't see why should even that be necessary.

You can't do virtual server stuff, because you are using torrent on ROUTER, which is the same device :-) You can do it for your PC, because ROUTER is forwarding packets to your PC. It can't forward packets to itself (or can it?).

Chech the configuration of mldonkey in sancho, you should ENABLE "discover IP" option in settings, as here:

D.

I already have sancho configured in that way but it doesn't work.
    After some time (ip change) I get lowid in the edonkey servers and the ports are not open.

Quote Originally Posted by xvibe View Post
    I already have sancho configured in that way but it doesn't work.
    After some time (ip change) I get lowid in the edonkey servers and the ports are not open.
    What connection do you have, ADSL or CABLE?

I.e. I have cable, and my IP stays the same until I turn on/off my cable modem (and sometimes even if I do that, it remains the same)...

D.

I've a DSL connection and my ISP (do me (not) the favor of) change the IP during the connection some times even during the connection up time.
    So, I've to continually do the iptables "trick".

Quote Originally Posted by lummock View Post
    after some tinkering (reinstalling all images) the .mldonkey protected files are fixed.
    mt-daapd is working well
    and i'm about to install ushare..
    this thing is actually becoming great
    r
    How you fixed protected files? I have same problem with deleting files in .mldonkey folder.
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by freesman View Post
    How you fixed protected files? I have same problem with deleting files in .mldonkey folder.
    thanks!
    Telnet to router as root and remove it with rm shell command.

Segmentation fault

Hello all!
    Would somebody be able to tell me what is wrong when i want to run (for the first time) the S08mlnet script i get a segmentation fault error?
    The mlnet.lite dont want to run...

Hi there,
    In Oleg's mlnet directory the newest version is 2.9.3 and it's called "mlnet.byte.gz" instead of "mlnet.lite.gz" What's strange, after umpacking & renaming to "mlnet.lite" it doesn't work. What's going on?

On mldonkey's homepage I see, that there's a 3.0 version with some bugs fixed. Is there a 3.0 version of mlnet.lite for ASUS routers availible?

Hi,
    How can i install the latest mldonkey version?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456