PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Samba, and other problems

marco82
22-05-2007, 22:59
I finally managed to installl oleg's firmware but Now I have problems with enabling samba.
I tried to execuite it and here is what I get in routers log :
May 22 23:50:20 smbd[186]: [2007/05/22 23:50:20, 0] lib/util_sock.c:open_socket_in(826)
May 22 23:50:20 smbd[186]: Get_Hostbyname: Unknown host (none) . I have usb flash and it's always mounterd to /opt, is that how it should be?
I found that if I pust this command hostname localhost, it will work, but when i reboot hostname is again none, and i did flash save, commit and enable.

If I tru to run nano I get the following nano: can't load library 'libncurses.so.5', and if i try to install ctorrent : ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for ctorrent:
libstdc++.

What can I do to make this work?

TNX!!!

-------------------------------------
Update :

I managed to install ctorrent and set up samba, but now I have different problem. I'm using kingmax 1 GB usb flash drive, formated in FAT32. For some reason file extensions can't be longer than 3 characters. For example .torrent becomes .tor. And that is why I can't acces them in ctorrent cgi script. Do I have to format my flash to ext3, or there is some else I can to to make this work.

TNX!