PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : [Problem]Router reset to startpoint

KingGuru
18-05-2007, 20:35
Today I lost ability to connect to the router from anything. so I took the power and put it back on.. and tried transmission ect.. nothing worked (not even ssh)
I could only logon to the webinterface of the router with default user and password.. and when I did a telnet to the router, I discovered that everything was set back to when I took it out of the box.. bloody hell..
It's not that it haven't been powered off before, but how on earth can it just set everything beck.. didn't even discover my disk before I did the insmod (I didn't even had to do when I bought the router in the first place)
Anyone have a clue how the router can do this trick ? it's kinda annoying.
and is there anywhere back, so I won't have to set everything up again (and again next time it does this trick)...

A quite frustrated
Anders

al37919
19-05-2007, 07:16
you use Oleg's firmware? If yes try
flashfs enable

KingGuru
19-05-2007, 09:28
Well.. I do use Oleg's with vsftpd and transmission as the primary programs running.

well.. after changes I use " flashfs save && flashfs commit && flashfs enable && reboot " so they should be changed..
and as mentioned I have restarted it several times after last hanges (I don't change things that often.. though I did do a ipgk update, ipgk upgrade. it only changed transmission, though.

but thanks for a reply..

Anders