PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Opening ports to all ip's.

jbssm
29-09-2004, 22:39
Hello,

I've been trying this for some time now without success.

Is there some way to open a port to all the ips (or at least to various ips) inside my network?

For instance I want to open the messenger port (imagine it is the port 4004) to all the machines connected to this router.

I've tried to put 192.168.1.*, but wl500g doesn't even let me add that port, also i've tried 192.168.1.255, but I don't get the expected result.

Please give me a help! :o

Best regards,

jbssm

Thorz
05-10-2004, 13:09
Hello,

I've been trying this for some time now without success.

Is there some way to open a port to all the ips (or at least to various ips) inside my network?

For instance I want to open the messenger port (imagine it is the port 4004) to all the machines connected to this router.

I've tried to put 192.168.1.*, but wl500g doesn't even let me add that port, also i've tried 192.168.1.255, but I don't get the expected result.

Please give me a help! :o

Best regards,

jbssm

Have you tried 192.168.1.0? This was a question that I had some time ago also. You could also try UPnP if it is messenger that you need to open to everybody. I don't think you can open a port without forwarding it to a particular host (at least from the web interface). If somebody finds the way would be nice seen it posted.