PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : My stupid mistake!

Fico
29-03-2007, 22:46
Hi!

I have been really smart :confused: and delete by telnet in /shares/MYVOLUME1/ file __share_list.txt and now i cant see my shares! Can i get back this file?? I tray to copy file __share_MYSHARE1_vars.txt to __share_list.txt and modify it with command "vi" but this command don't exist on that system. What else can i do?! PLS, PLS

P.S. just one more think! :D What can i do if i get that ansver on deleting my own shares:

ERROR: Unable to delete share
The attempt to remove share PRIVAT faild because the attempt to create marker file '/shares/MYVOLUME1/__deleting/PRIVAT' FAILD: iNPUT/OUTPUT ERROR.

I cant also use this command on upgrading costom ASUS firmware:

wget http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/oleg/cross/stable/uclibc_0.9.28-1_mipsel.ipk
tar xvzf uclibc_0.9.28-1_mipsel.ipk; tar xvzf data.tar.gz

because on command tar xvzf data.tar.gz let me know again on iNPUT/OUTPUT error.

THX folks for help!!!;)

kfurge
30-03-2007, 00:00
wget http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/oleg/cross/stable/uclibc_0.9.28-1_mipsel.ipk
tar xvzf uclibc_0.9.28-1_mipsel.ipk; tar xvzf data.tar.gz

because on command tar xvzf data.tar.gz let me know again on iNPUT/OUTPUT error.

INPUT/OUTPUT error messages come from a disk or filesystem error. Did you "mount -o bind /shares/MYVOLUME1/opt /opt"? However, given the fact that you're seeing I/O errors from other commands, you might have a corrupt filesystem or bad hardware.

- K.C.

Fico
30-03-2007, 00:28
Yes i mount -o bind /shares/MYVOLUME1/opt /opt

Now tells me on "wget http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/oleg/cross/stable/uclibc_0.9.28-1_mipsel.ipk"

wget: uclibc_0.9.28-1_mipsel.ipk: Permission denied

???

kfurge thx for post! :) P.S. do you know what to do for my shares in .txt file?!

Fico
30-03-2007, 00:34
Forget on wget: uclibc_0.9.28-1_mipsel.ipk: Permission denied now works but look what tels me now:

# tar xvzf uclibc_0.9.28-1_mipsel.ipk; tar xvzf data.tar.gz; tar xvzf data.tar.gz
./debian-binary
./data.tar.gz
./control.tar.gz
./opt
./opt/sbin
./opt/sbin/ldconfig
tar: Cannot create directory `./opt/sbin': Input/output error
tar: ./opt/sbin/ldconfig: No such file or directory
./opt
./opt/sbin
./opt/sbin/ldconfig

thx!

kfurge
30-03-2007, 02:01
Can you please post all of your steps leading up to this? You shouldn't ever see an input/output error.

- K.C.

Fico
30-03-2007, 02:17
When i update a custom ASUS firmware and rc.local script (and move it on /shares/MYVOLUME1) on my WL-700gE i reset my router and write this in telnet:

=> cd /shares/MYVOLUME1
=> mkdir -p opt/etc
=> mount -o bind /shares/MYVOLUME1/opt /opt
=> wget http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/oleg/cross/1_mipsel.ipk
=> tar xvzf uclibc_0.9.28-1_mipsel.ipk; tar xvzf data.tar.gz

and then i get that error:

Fico
30-03-2007, 02:43
kfurge do u know how can i enable ssh for transferring txt with my shares??

kfurge
30-03-2007, 02:44
Hmmm... Your steps are OK.

Please post the output of dmesg and showlog, if available, following this error.

- K.C.

Fico
30-03-2007, 20:22
kfurge can u tell me how to do that (im not that much expert :o )

P.S. at firs i would really like to get back my working __share_list.txt file! PLS

Fico
30-03-2007, 20:24
I could do that if i would know how to enable ssh but i don't!:(

kfurge
31-03-2007, 02:15
kfurge can u tell me how to do that (im not that much expert :o )

P.S. at firs i would really like to get back my working __share_list.txt file! PLS

This file should work Ok for you for MYSHARE1/MYVOLUME1.

- K.C.

Fico
31-03-2007, 02:27
kfurge thx really!!! :)

But can u tell me how can i now transfer that file to my router? I hear that only way is ssh! Is this true?? :confused:

kfurge
31-03-2007, 02:50
kfurge thx really!!! :)

But can u tell me how can i now transfer that file to my router? I hear that only way is ssh! Is this true?? :confused:

Yeah.... You've got a problem. No share to drop it onto and no way in or out with the basic network i/o.

I'd recommend putting the file on a usb flash stick, sticking it into your router, mounting it, and copying the file off from there.

The router might even mount it for you automagically if you haven't killed watchdog and friends. Use 'cat /proc/mounts' to find where it's mounted.

- K.C.

Fico
31-03-2007, 03:44
kfurge u know what?? U ARE GOD ON THIS THINGS! :D Thanx man now works to my shares!

Now i must just fix to working torrents when im not using my PC :D

Can u helping me here to PLS, PLS! :D :D :D

P.S. aha how can i delete my shares if i dont need it anymore (like torrents)? And how can i secure my telnet?

HTX again 100 times!

Fico
31-03-2007, 04:09
If u remember that problem:

# tar xvzf uclibc_0.9.28-1_mipsel.ipk; tar xvzf data.tar.gz; tar xvzf data.tar.gz
./debian-binary
./data.tar.gz
./control.tar.gz
./opt
./opt/sbin
./opt/sbin/ldconfig
./opt
./opt/sbin
./opt/sbin/ldconfig

i work by this guide:

http://wl500g.info/attachment.php?attachmentid=1265&d=1169583182

I dont know what down work!

kfurge
31-03-2007, 23:32
If u remember that problem:

[INDENT][B][COLOR="Red"]

Sorry, I cannot help you here. Inout/output errors usually indicate a serious problem with the HDD or filesystem. It has nothing to do with the steps you've followed. You may want to consider reflashing back to the original firmware and returning your router if it's still under warranty.

- K.C.