PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : WL550gP + external HDD problems

Verbal_Kint
21-03-2007, 10:01
Hi all, hier mijn probleem:

Hi All, here's my problem:
I've got a WL500gPremium (1.6.9.0 official) and a 500 GB LaCie HD. First partition is 400 GB Ext3, second is about 50 GB FAT32. Everything went well, copid stuff ridiculously slow but that is to be expected. Next I hooked up the disk to my laptop and copied some more (using ubuntu and copying from another harddisk). These files were not accessible from the network when I hooked the drive up to my router again.. So I deleted them and copied using the network. All was sweet and peachy.

However, since a few days I can't create folders on the disk anymore using the network. I can copy files, but I can't create directories. Download master doesn't connect either. When I connect the disk directly to my laptop all works fine, and reading from the network is working fine as well. However when I try to copy or create a directory: Cannot create or replace bla bla bla: access is denied.
Make sure the disk is not full or write protected and that the file is not currently in use.

I'm not that much of a coder, so I'm a little hesitant to use the oleg firmware.
HELP! :(