PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Download Master

turrican
21-03-2007, 07:15
So...is there any way I can schedule my BT downloads to start at 2am and finish at 12pm? (off-peak time)

Also, does anyone else find that if they switch of their 700ge they need to go into the config and re-enable the printer for it to work (even though the status screen claims all is good)?

I running Kfurge's firmware, but only got as far as letting the drive spin down, didnt do any more, that was my main gripe! :)

Thanks in advance
-t-

Musk
21-03-2007, 11:01
So...is there any way I can schedule my BT downloads to start at 2am and finish at 12pm? (off-peak time)

Also, does anyone else find that if they switch of their 700ge they need to go into the config and re-enable the printer for it to work (even though the status screen claims all is good)?

I running Kfurge's firmware, but only got as far as letting the drive spin down, didnt do any more, that was my main gripe! :)

Thanks in advance
-t-

Fellow iiNet user ?? ;)

I have been using the scheduled downloads feature in utorrent to achieve this and it works well. So well that i'm running out of off-peak faster than peak!

Of course you have to leave your PC on - but I hate the BT client in this router so I dont use it at all.

As for the printer question. Hell, I sometimes have to reconfigure to print if I turn my PRINTER off let alone the router. I'm running the standard Asus firmware.

kfurge
22-03-2007, 00:52

Yes. Unfortunately printd doesn't get started until you go to the status screen. I remember same bug existed in the stock 1.0.4.6 firmware. It's still on my to-do list to fix this since I find it very annoying.

- K.C.

turrican
23-03-2007, 07:54
Fellow iiNet user ?? ;)

I have been using the scheduled downloads feature in utorrent to achieve this and it works well. So well that i'm running out of off-peak faster than peak!

Of course you have to leave your PC on - but I hate the BT client in this router so I dont use it at all.

As for the printer question. Hell, I sometimes have to reconfigure to print if I turn my PRINTER off let alone the router. I'm running the standard Asus firmware.

Thanks Musk, yeah it sucks, but I'd rather have the router do the torrenting than leave my power-hungry pc on, even if the client does suck big time.

Thanks Kfurge too, glad it's not just me, props for the drive spin-down, that helps a lot!