PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Firmware WL-320gE

froloff
05-03-2007, 15:34
Hello,
is the any plans to support WL-320gE?

I'm especially interest in pptp support.

Sources of original firmware are available fro free from ASUS

Regards.
Dmitry.

Antiloop
05-03-2007, 16:24
Hello,
is the any plans to support WL-320gE?

I'm especially interest in pptp support.

Sources of original firmware are available fro free from Acer.

Regards.
Dmitry.

excuse me, Acer ?

froloff
13-03-2007, 07:42
excuse me, Acer ?
Sorry, Asus of course

endlich
29-03-2007, 20:53
Hello everybody !
I'm also definitely interested in a firmware that supports pptp passthrough. My ISP offers VPN. So it's very disappointing that i can't use it.
Port forwarding/Virtual Server on TCP Port 1723 is only half the solution as i've read... the other half is Protocol 47 (GRE) which is elementary needed, but not supported by the original asus wl-320ge firmware v.1.9.7.8 by now.
As above mentioned the firmware source is open/available... even when i don't know what to do... ;) Maybe a programmer with the same interests will begin modifing... i hope so.
Best regards.

froloff
05-05-2007, 10:54
Hello everybody !
I'm also definitely interested in a firmware that supports pptp passthrough. My ISP offers VPN. So it's very disappointing that i can't use it.
Port forwarding/Virtual Server on TCP Port 1723 is only half the solution as i've read... the other half is Protocol 47 (GRE) which is elementary needed, but not supported by the original asus wl-320ge firmware v.1.9.7.8 by now.
As above mentioned the firmware source is open/available... even when i don't know what to do... ;) Maybe a programmer with the same interests will begin modifing... i hope so.
Best regards.
It can do such type of connections. I find this when switched router working mode to Home gateway. Unfortunatelly it have problems with uplink data steam, which may cause breakdowns. That is more likelly MPPC implementation bug. (MPPC protocol may cause total datagram size expansion) and there is no possibility to switch off the MPPC compression, while ppp itself inside firmware can deal with nomppc option.