PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : New Router-Problems-download manager-EzSetup

mcsterls
09-01-2007, 02:43
I just got my Wl-700gE tonight. I'm running XP64 and I downloaded the utilities off the web. When I run EZSetup Wizard I get the error "Network Connection is not Available. Check Your Network Connection". However I can see the router, the web and can also get into the router settings and make changes. Why? I see people saying on here that EZSetup fixes problems, so how can I run it? also the Download Master shows up with an X in the tool tray and appears on the task bar - to shut down the computer you have to end the process. I expect these two problems are related.

Thanks,
Mike

Jorgee
14-06-2008, 00:21
Hello Sir,

I just bought my WL-700 and am having exactly the same problems, The Download Master in the taskbar has a red X. And when I run EZSetup, it says network connection not available. I am using the 32-bit version of Vista Ultimate, thought.

Were you able to fix this problem?

Anybody who is running vista, have you encountered this problem? Any solutions?

erop
19-08-2008, 19:48
The same issue to me :( "Network connection is not available. Check your network connection" :confused:

Vista Home Basic + Asus Firmware 1.0.7.8

What should we do?

Jorgee
20-08-2008, 00:41
Is this caused by anti-virus/spyware software? All i have installed is AVG and still EZSETUP doesn't work. What's up?

erop
20-08-2008, 06:29
Is this caused by anti-virus/spyware software? All i have installed is AVG and still EZSETUP doesn't work. What's up?

Have you tried to exit AVG and starting EZSetup? Any changes?

player433
22-11-2008, 01:43
I found out that if you have other network connections like VMWare networks or dual network cards then Download Master will attempt to use those and then return an error saying that it can't find it. However if you disable or remove them then it should automatically use the right connection.

back2basic
22-11-2008, 11:44
probably the windows firewall blockes the connection or the program isn't vista compatible :)

but you can access the download manager using the webinterface of the router 192.168.1.1 there's a link to the download manager

erop
22-11-2008, 11:50
Watching player433' advice I came up to my Vista Home box, switching off WLAN card, connect to router with LAN cable and started Asus utility. Not successful for me. The same issue as written below. It seems really Vista NOT compatible utility. Russian Asus support can NOT solve the problem either.