PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Unmounted volume

Videowizkid
05-01-2007, 00:45
Hello,

I've got a problem with my Wl700Ge. Sometimes the router can't mount the volume. (after a reboot with original firmware 1046n) A quick look at the settings [Disk Manager - Basic Config] shows that the 160Gb harddisk has an unmounted volume MyShare1 and that the System is GOOD.

There is a message at [Applications - Basic Config]
"Applications is disabled temporarily for building system mirror."

But after several hours nothing is changing and the volume will not mount.

Is this normal? Can i manual mount the volume?

Thanks,
Patrick

mumsoft
05-01-2007, 11:14
Hello,

I've got a problem with my Wl700Ge. Sometimes the router can't mount the volume. (after a reboot with original firmware 1046n) A quick look at the settings [Disk Manager - Basic Config] shows that the 160Gb harddisk has an unmounted volume MyShare1 and that the System is GOOD.

There is a message at [Applications - Basic Config]
"Applications is disabled temporarily for building system mirror."

But after several hours nothing is changing and the volume will not mount.

Is this normal? Can i manual mount the volume?

Thanks,
Patrick

Maybe it is best to reset. I have had the same message "Applications is disabled temporarily for building system mirror.", but I had no mirror, so this is nonsense. It went away when I (finally) resetted the thing. Then you have to re-enter the configuration, as there is no option to save that beforehand. You don't loose what's on the disk.

Success,
Marc

PillzburyDoofus
10-01-2007, 08:58
Mine does this everytime I reboot, however if I give it 10 minutes or so, it will work fine after that. I don't know what would cause it to continue to say that. It should also be noted that until that message goes away (and you can acess the applications page) I can neither ssh nor telnet into the router. None of my applications I have installed (mt-daapd, ccxstream, etc) work.

EDIT: I can also confirm that restoring the router to factory defaults did not help either. After doing so, I had to reinstall the firmware, and once I did that, I get the mirror issue again every time I reboot the router.