PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : dropbear ssh daemon

MoD
19-12-2006, 12:16
I'm trying to customize web interface for wl700gE. So far I can enable/disable telnet. I would like to add Dropbear too.

Do do that I need to understand how to compile and launch Dropbear-0.47

Do it require uClibc or I can compile it with firmware's glibc?

I compiled with glibc and got error:

# dropbearkey
dropbearkey: error while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared object file: cannot load shared object file: No such file or directory

hmantsao
19-12-2006, 13:29
I'm trying to customize web interface for wl700gE. So far I can enable/disable telnet. I would like to add Dropbear too.

Do do that I need to understand how to compile and launch Dropbear-0.47

Do it require uClibc or I can compile it with firmware's glibc?

I compiled with glibc and got error:

You can see the document that write by kc or read the document of kc's firmware updated

MoD
19-12-2006, 14:35
You can see the document that write by kc or read the document of kc's firmware updated

KC uses different aproach - he doesnt compile dropbear.

d3viant
19-12-2006, 22:02
I think it has uclibc dependencies - at least, if you download it using ipkg, uclibc gets downloaded too...

dolphine
26-12-2006, 13:34
Hello all,

first of all, thanks to KFurge!

I run into some strange situation with dropbear. I can NOT log in as any of my users - I get acces denied. That would not be strange :), however certain things confuse me:

- I CAN log in as ANY user (including root) over the telnet
- I CAN log in through dropbear as root (using password that I copy&pased to root in /etc/passwd from another user)

So the strange thing is: why can't I log in as "user" over dropbear if I can do so as "root" or as "user" over telnet?

Any idea will be highly appreciated.

dolphine
26-12-2006, 14:00
Hello all,

first of all, thanks to KFurge!

I run into some strange situation with dropbear. I can NOT log in as any of my users - I get acces denied. That would not be strange :), however certain things confuse me:

- I CAN log in as ANY user (including root) over the telnet
- I CAN log in through dropbear as root (using password that I copy&pased to root in /etc/passwd from another user)

So the strange thing is: why can't I log in as "user" over dropbear if I can do so as "root" or as "user" over telnet?

Any idea will be highly appreciated.

Ok, I found it - the issue was related to the shell. I probably skipped the echo "/opt/bin/bash" >> /etc/shells command and bash was not in allowed shells. Should you therefore run into similar issue, please check your /etc/shells