PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : User deleted - how i can take ownership of my files ?

kapitaen
30-11-2006, 19:41
Hi all,

i am new i this forum and i have a problem with my wl700ge and i have not yet found a solution ;( I hope someone have a solution ;)

I work with the Firmware 1.0.4.6 out of the box, yesterday i was have trouble to connect with my windows vista on my wl700ge because Vista defaults not support NTLMv2 ;(
then i was so stupid to change ubsa to pbsa and with this action i have delete all my user-accounts ...

Fot the Problem with the connect for Windows Vista i have found a solution:

- Run secpol.msc
- Go to: Local Policies > Security Options > Network Security: LAN Manager authentication level >
- Change Setting from “Send NTLMv2 response only”
- To “Send LM & NTLM - use NTLMv2 session security if negotiated”

but i have always a problem, my deleted useraccounts .. i have created a new account with the same username an passwort,
but when i look my old files i see that these files are not my own, it has a unknonw S-ID ...

Now i can't change or delete these Files ;-(

when i trie to take the ownership of these file i recivew a "Access denied"

How i can go to the console of my wl700ge or how i cant get the ownership of my files?

i have tried with ftp and cifs

Greets from switzerland,

Sacha

kfurge
05-12-2006, 17:49
I'd suggest you enable telnet to your box via the cgi script telnet hack then manually change the permissions of the files.

To telnet in, put the following two lines into a file called telnet.cgi:

#!/bin/sh
/apps/bin/utelnetd

Put this file into the web directory on the router and "view" it via the web page located on port 8080 (i.e. http://192.168.1.1:8080/telnet.cgi). This will open up a telnet port.

If you've not added additional volumes, you'll find your shares at /shares/MYVOLUME1. Just "chown -R username sharename" from there to bulk change the owner of all files.

If you've added additional volumes, they'll be mounted on /shares.

- K.C.

kapitaen
07-12-2006, 07:43
Thank you, this is a solution ;-) . The Solution of the Asus-Support was "recreate the old user ..." but they dont thinks that he has e another S-ID ...