PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Anybody interested?

Indicus
01-11-2006, 19:18
Hi all,
I decided to sell my WL-700gE. I bought it on June for 269 euros. I have used it for barely two weeks and managed to upgraded to the the last firmware 1.0.4.2 (not the n version). Everything are on their original box, even with their plastic bags.

Anybody interested to get it for 200euros? If you want to spend 60 euros more, you can the Netgear SC101 Storage Central along with the router (bought 2 days ago, but not for me).

Let me know at pieterpap at gmail dot com.

Thanx

PS: I live in Amsterdam, just in case somebody living close is interested.

Perkouw
02-11-2006, 12:29
Hi all,
I decided to sell my WL-700gE. I bought it on June for 269 euros. I have used it for barely two weeks and managed to upgraded to the the last firmware 1.0.4.2 (not the n version). Everything are on their original box, even with their plastic bags.

Anybody interested to get it for 200euros? If you want to spend 60 euros more, you can the Netgear SC101 Storage Central along with the router (bought 2 days ago, but not for me).

Thanx

Pal, this ain't ebay or something like that......

Antiloop
13-11-2006, 01:35
Hi all,

Thanx

you better post this in the dutch section, it's allowed as long as you don't try to rip off people