PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : wl700 and itunes

smallbeer
27-10-2006, 15:05
I'm probably missing something really obvious but how do you get itunes to recognise the wl700ge as a client?

Is there any better documentation anywhere than what came with the kit?

thanks

smallbeer
28-10-2006, 11:18
just as a note, "Look for shared libraries" is checked in preferences.

anyone have any ideas?

mostern
03-04-2007, 23:17
I have same problem, did you find the solution? :confused:

mostern
04-04-2007, 21:11
Could somebody please help with this? I know you are all so clever ;)

beafish
02-07-2007, 15:41
Same problem here :( What's going on what am I missing?

I've put the music in the /music directory. Media Sharing is turned on in the router's config. 'Look for shared Libraries' is turned on in itunes.

can anybody shed any light?

Thanks

iczfirz
03-07-2007, 06:08
I just set it up yesternite.

1. Check the Enable media server on wl-700ge
2. pull some mp3 inside the Music folder
3. wait for a minute
4. iTune popup the share name on the LHS.

This should be nothing special at all, right?

~May

iczfirz
03-07-2007, 06:13
btw, I couldn't login to the mt-daapd web gui. Anyone know how to do it?

~May

beafish
10-07-2007, 08:51
it shouldn't be anything special...
but it still isn't working. I'm trying this out on two computers and neither of them recognize the router as a shared media library in itunes. Is there any way of testing where the problem is? ie is the problem on the routers end or is it a problem with the wireless network or is it a problem with itunes? iczfirz asked about the mt-daapd web gui? I didn't know there was one - this would be handy. How do I use it?
Thanks

eitsch
10-07-2007, 09:52
it shouldn't be anything special...
but it still isn't working. I'm trying this out on two computers and neither of them recognize the router as a shared media library in itunes. Is there any way of testing where the problem is? ie is the problem on the routers end or is it a problem with the wireless network or is it a problem with itunes? iczfirz asked about the mt-daapd web gui? I didn't know there was one - this would be handy. How do I use it?
Thanks

the web gui should be accessible on http://<router-ip-adress>:3689/ by mt-daapd default

the built in itunes share didnt work for me too, so i simply disabled it and installed and configured the mt-daapd ipkg package by hand

regards