PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : enhanced-ctorrent with ctcs

kRiSiS
24-10-2006, 19:05
Is it possible to use enhanced-torrent with its web-interface CTCS? According to the homepage it is installed with the line "ipkg install ctcs". Anyone know if this is already implemented with the router (mine is a wl500gp)?

quenthal
24-10-2006, 23:06
Is it possible to use enhanced-torrent with its web-interface CTCS? According to the homepage it is installed with the line "ipkg install ctcs". Anyone know if this is already implemented with the router (mine is a wl500gp)?

As I still haven't bought my ASUS yet, I can't give you definite answer. While searching on this subject, I noticed that someone at russian forum was wondering about this same issue. However, I've seen ctcs package that is for asus compatible hardware&processor, so it might run as it is. It depends on perl, so you'll have to get that running too (microperl or something like that).

But ctcs is quite limited, what I'd like to have is simple adding of new torrents (just point their address on the web, instead of all that hassle downloading first the .torrent, getting it into the asus box and then start downloading it manually) and all that.

Like I said at the other thread, it would be excellent if we got something like uTorrent's WebUI. Maybe we'll get something like that in future, since it shouldn't require much power. Maybe it is (enhanced)ctorrent what is holding back... :confused:

GearST
25-10-2006, 09:22
it can work but it's need perl in installing and it's not love microperl =(