PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : I need a bit of help

FloEp
06-10-2006, 09:42
I have this router 500GP,that is and it works fine,really no complaints so far. Yesterday evening though I couldn't connect via wireless. No matter what I did (restarted the router etc) I couldn't see the SSID anymore. I need some help because I don't know what happened (yes,radio is on in the settings)
Please help.Thank you.

ghoulr
06-10-2006, 11:00
Can you connect to the router with a Ethernet Card?
Maybe you set Hide SSID or the router works in a WDS mode...

FloEp
06-10-2006, 11:08
Hi,
Yes, I could connect via Ethernet. The fact that the SSID is hidden does not matter (even if it's not hidden as I checked) because I saved the SSID connection as top of the list. I begin to realize what happened,but I'm not sure yet (not at home now).
I changed some things and probably I disabled accidentaly the wireless,then went downstairs and realize that this is not working. And I'm 100% sure that I pressed Restore button for more than 5 seconds which means that settings are now factory defaults. I will check that when I'll be home,so far I can't give too much details. So,in short, ethernet works very good,is the wireless where I have problems.
The router (last time I checked) was in AP mode.

FloEp
06-10-2006, 19:47
OK,tried again, at home ethernet works without any problems but I can't see wireless no matter what I do,SSID is not hidden,I don't have any protection yet,you name it. I still can't see the wireless. This happened suddenly, no change whatsoever. Please help. Thanks

FloEp
07-10-2006, 01:11
Anyone?Please?
I have noticed that AIR is not lited. Radio is on in the settings,does anyone have an idea?

FloEp
07-10-2006, 14:34
Anyone?Bump

FloEp
12-10-2006, 11:29
Is there anybody on this forum able to respond this simple question?

FloEp
13-10-2006, 09:47
Nevermind!I have solved the problem.