PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Should i return it?

Ragan
22-09-2006, 13:59
Hi! I have bought myself the 700ge, and it sucks ass. Should I be an optimist and wait for asus to fix it, or should i return it while I can?

AverySimonsen
22-09-2006, 14:05
I'm not sure anybody else can really advise you on this issue. Nobody here is ASUS crew, so nobody really knows anything about when the problems will be fixed (if indeed they ever will be).

I think the general consensus is that people are somewhat disappointed in the quality of the firmware for this unit, but even with all its shortcomings, I am still extremely happy about my buy :)

Don't forget that the hardware potential of this thing is undeniable. It's only a matter of time before somebody puts together a nice home brewed firmware. If nobody else does, then I will (if I ever get the source to build, that is).

Ragan
22-09-2006, 14:50
so, I wrote to Asus support. But I didn't get any confirmation, and their site is really buggy. No confirmation pop-up or e-mail reply. Is it then registered?:confused:

GerardNL
22-09-2006, 19:44
Normally, you do get an automated message back from the ASUS site when you register a complain (I've received 2 for 2)