PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Problems with wireless

m-roman
20-09-2006, 13:09
I have WL-500g Premium and some problems with wireless connection with notebook. The connection is good all the time but sometimes theres is no "communicaton" with router (the connection is very good bu without any send or recieved packets).
It happens once per time for about 1 min. Does anyone have/had such a problem? Ive tried on other notebook (acer) and the situation is the same.

citro
20-09-2006, 13:33
Does the router responds to pings during these "blackouts" ?

bbaccsi
20-09-2006, 18:08
i had the same problem
on your notebook switch off the xxx (ISO or IEE or
something short form :) )authorization on connect options

bbaccsi

I have WL-500g Premium and some problems with wireless connection with notebook. The connection is good all the time but sometimes theres is no "communicaton" with router (the connection is very good bu without any send or recieved packets).
It happens once per time for about 1 min. Does anyone have/had such a problem? Ive tried on other notebook (acer) and the situation is the same.

m-roman
20-09-2006, 19:44
Seems to be ok now :) I switched on "Frame bursting" on router. This is strange because before Premium i had Deluxe with "Frame bursting" switched off and everything was good.

m-roman
20-09-2006, 20:20
I did longer test - it is not ok. Still some strange "blackouts" - the wireless connection is good but no communication with router - pings are not working. I really dont know whats happening, this happens sometimes not all the time. Before this router i had Deluxe and everything was fine. I thought that Premium will be better product but now i see that this was BIG mistake! Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem (bbaccsi: 802.1x i have switched off).

m-roman
26-09-2006, 15:35
I've changed the wireless card to Asus WL100G Encore (Broadcom chipset) and its working GREAT! No more blackouts, no more disconnecting! I've tested this on 3 notebooks so if someone has similar problems with wireless the only solution is to change wireless card :) Intel "built-in" wifi sucks!