PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Timezone in 1.9.6.9

kvi
16-08-2006, 13:41
Hi,

I just got my box and started installing it. I updated the 1.9.6.9 firmware from Asus site and I can't find where to change the timezone of the box. I took the configuration file from the configuration webpage and tried looking at it. There is a spot where to change the timezone, but I hope there is some easier way to do it.

It did ask timezone when I first time started the box and connected to it. I did the quick startup and gave the correct timezone. Too bad with new firmware, it lost it and now has the wrong time on it.

EddieZ
16-08-2006, 14:01
Perhaps you could run 'Quick setup' again.

kvi
16-08-2006, 20:54
Yeah, this time it only asks wireless settings.. but I switched to home gateway mode and did the quick setup, choose the timezone.

Now Im gonna go back to AP mode, hope it keeps the timezone :)

citro
21-08-2006, 07:27
@kvi: I use the same firmware, but the date and time does not update from the specified NTP server. How's yours ?

kvi
22-08-2006, 14:36
I think it does update the time, but it updates wrong. It is still 2 or 3 hours early even when I put the correct +2 to timezone. So the timezone really doesn't work the way it should.

I haven't changed the timezone again because I am afraid I will have to do all my settings again. Last time it just freezed and I had to restore factory defaults to get it back up and running. Don't wanna touch that darn thing anymore :) All but timezone works..