PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Printer not working

ralam
04-07-2006, 18:55
Pfff,

I keep running into problems :(

I've connected my Canon BJC-3000 to the router, and I can print on it. However, after a while, the router doesn't see the printer any more (I think when the printer turns itself of). To be able to print again, you then have to unplug the printer, turn it on, plugin it in and then reinstall the printer in windows (first deleting the old one)

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Remco

ralam
06-07-2006, 08:30
And again, I solved my own problem. I first had to set the Printer Volume Name to "No Printer Volume Name" and then I plugged my printer in and set it to a valid colume name again. That removed the service and reinstalled it. Now the printer keeps working...

Now to get VPN working and I'll be a happy Gilmore :)

Remco

IMM22
06-07-2006, 10:31
And again, I solved my own problem. I first had to set the Printer Volume Name to "No Printer Volume Name" and then I plugged my printer in and set it to a valid colume name again. That removed the service and reinstalled it. Now the printer keeps working...

Now to get VPN working and I'll be a happy Gilmore :)

Remco

And I canīt manage to put the My WebCAM from creative labs to work ... :(

ralam
06-07-2006, 12:05
Getting the webcam to work would be nice yeah, but I don't expect my stupid cheap Trust webcam to work, if it's already difficult to get it to work in windows (you actually need drivers, it's not recognized as a webcam). (For the record, I didn't buy it, it was a gift, I don't Trust).

Remco

antoschka
18-06-2007, 09:17
Hi,

I also have the problem that my canon printer will be disconnected after a while. Did UIunderstand you right on how you proceeded:
- plug off printer physically
- choose in Web interface under: applications->Printer->Printer volume name "No printer volume"--> apply
- plug in printer
-select in the screen e.g. MyVolume1 in the printer-volume-name-drop down and apply

Is this proceeding you suggested?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Bye
antoschka