PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : No Kongifuration Web Interface?

Hirni
24-03-2006, 10:05
I bought a WL-500g on ebay, and now i got a problem accessing it.
First, the username and password i entered weren't acccepted, when i tried loggin into Web Konfiguration.
Now, i can login in (didn't change anything, but it works now ;)), but i get into a Support-Access page. I made a screenshot of that page.
On this page, there is no possibility to upgrade the firmware also. Thought, i could solve the problem by upgrading the firmware. I tried upgrading via TFTP, but i get no connection (Timeout).

Can anyone plz tell me, what to do here? I have absolutely no idea, how to get into Configuration page.

Hirni
24-03-2006, 13:45
I had some trouble updating the Firmware, but now it seems to work!
I got a new Firmware on the Router per TFTP, and now, i got the right Configuration Interface!

TheEagle
24-03-2006, 19:38
Tho it already works, an explanation (kind of): What you saw in the picture is not the webinterface of the wl-500g, but of your -->DSL-Modem<--. Probably both were set to the same IP or something. Can't tell exactly what was wrong with the ASUS.

Hirni
25-03-2006, 10:25
Hmm ... my Modem has no Webinterface ... and it has nothing to do with W-LAN ...
And if my Asus is switched off, i could'nt and still can't reach anything on that IP. Must have been some interface of the Asus. But as i can get onto the right page, i don't care ;)

Next Problem ist, that that gay router won't connect to the internet :(
Everything is connected correct, and the internet also works, when connecting direktly from my PC. Only Asus don't connect :(

Elron
25-03-2006, 12:53
Hi,
the ASUS router IP is: 192.168.1.1
Disconneced your Modem from the router and try it again
Then you can change the IP.
Or if possible change now the IP from your Modem.

The ASUS webinterface looks like this:

Hirni
27-03-2006, 17:21
I know that all now ...

Got the right interface on the Asus now. but my Modem doesn't have a web interface ... It must have been the router ...
And now, it don't connect to the Internet ... But i'll show that fucking thing, how to get there ... I hope ;)