PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : How to use backdoor to manage folders ?

d_mattheydoret
20-08-2005, 13:25
Hello,

I let my wl-hdd open with an anonymous access by ftp (read & write) for a partition of the disk. Someone created a strange folders structure (names with spaces and dots). I can't delete them with a ftp client or through Windows Explorer.

I tried to delete them with the backdoor command prompt, but it didn't work. I can't even delete a standard folder. For example, I used the command:

rmdir /tmp/harddisk/part1/XXX (XXX=name of the folder)

I'm a newbie with linux command line and would appreciate help !

I use the standard firmware 1.2.3.4 of ASUS.

CU

David

Antiloop
20-08-2005, 16:59
Hello,

I let my wl-hdd open with an anonymous access by ftp (read & write) for a partition of the disk. Someone created a strange folders structure (names with spaces and dots). I can't delete them with a ftp client or through Windows Explorer.

I tried to delete them with the backdoor command prompt, but it didn't work. I can't even delete a standard folder. For example, I used the command:

rmdir /tmp/harddisk/part1/XXX (XXX=name of the folder)

I'm a newbie with linux command line and would appreciate help !

I use the standard firmware 1.2.3.4 of ASUS.

CU

David

the Dot stuff is for misusing your FTP, perhaps you had anonymous access turned on ?

d_mattheydoret
20-08-2005, 18:59
the Dot stuff is for misusing your FTP, perhaps you had anonymous access turned on ?

Clear, I turned it off and now I want to remove all this mess !

David

Antiloop
20-08-2005, 21:14
to remove this stuff you should gain telnet or ssh access to delete them by hand

d_mattheydoret
20-08-2005, 23:56
to remove this stuff you should gain telnet or ssh access to delete them by hand
Is it possible with Firmware 1.2.3.4 from ASUS ?