PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : oleg's firmware login data

aflo
22-06-2005, 20:47
I can successfully flash Oleg's firmware, but the usual admin / admin login doesn't work. What do I have to do?

Edit: I'm using version 1.9.2.7-6a

Oleg
22-06-2005, 21:25
reset to defaults and read faq.

aflo
22-06-2005, 22:33
thank you very much, i did just search the forum and read through your site, but i haven't seen the faq, sorry.

I have two more questions:
- I don't see any options for setting shares on the internal HD*
- I can only access the wl-hdd using his ip, not his hostname

What am I doing wrong?

*Edit: my drive is formatted in FAT32 Filesystem, is this the problem?

Antiloop
22-06-2005, 23:28
thank you very much, i did just search the forum and read through your site, but i haven't seen the faq, sorry.

I have two more questions:
- I don't see any options for setting shares on the internal HD*
- I can only access the wl-hdd using his ip, not his hostname

What am I doing wrong?

*Edit: my drive is formatted in FAT32 Filesystem, is this the problem?
the hostname should work IF you set it right in the websetup

the shares is just right, you are not using an WL-HDD firmware so setting up Samba Demo mode enables for example \\WL-HDD\share and \\WL-HDD\share$

aflo
23-06-2005, 00:07
I did set it right. Now I've switched back to the official firmware and it works again.

Which is the best way to get my WL-HDD doing all what the official firmware can + printserver + hd spindown after reasonable time?

fastclick
27-06-2005, 14:40
I can successfully flash Oleg's firmware, but the usual admin / admin login doesn't work. What do I have to do?

Edit: I'm using version 1.9.2.7-6a

No username
Password: Admin

FAQ look here (http://wl500g.info/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=admin&match=all&titlesonly=0)

aflo
28-06-2005, 14:28
the shares is just right, you are not using an WL-HDD firmware so setting up Samba Demo mode enables for example \\WL-HDD\share and \\WL-HDD\share$

but I want to share my internal HD, not an USB one.

fastclick
29-06-2005, 08:57
but I want to share my internal HD, not an USB one.

That would be no problem just take a look at this tutorial (http://wl500g.info/showthread.php?t=1984&page=3&pp=15#1)

It's for setting up samba, harddisk and all that stuff.