http://www.ovislink.com.tw/menushare.htm
main things:

Multimedia Server + VPN router
4 USB 2.0 Ports
Webcam, VPN, FTP, Print Servers
QoS (Bandwidth) Manager

no further specs seen yet

Communicate through the air, Cable-free
As the popularity of the Broadband Internet environment grows, the demand for resource sharing will never stop. The simple broadband IP sharing router will not longer satisfied by users. More functions and features are required. It is designed and produced to meet the requirements. Not only it is the wireless-G AP router with VPN/Firewall capability but also come with the ability to connect with several USB devices via its 4 USB 2.0 ports for wide range of applications. With its built-in Print Server, Web Cam Server and FTP Server, the term of “resource sharing” is now truly defined.
Security (Firewall / IPSec VPN / PPTP VPN)
WMU-9000VPN is a well-armed wireless AP router designed for both home/business users. It protects your data securely within the firewall and as well as outside the firewall when transmitted on Internet. Firewall features included true SPI firewall, Denial of Service (DoS), Access control. The IPSec VPN capability provides secure 3DES encryption to allow establishment of VPN tunnel between two end points wirelessly and up to 100 VPN tunnels capability. It also supports PPTP VPN connection and up to 10 PPTP VPN tunnels is allowed.
Healthy
Parents or system administrators can establish and enforce acceptable Internet access policies. Content filtering enables the blocking of certain websites, certain contents, as well as monitors and controls users, preventing them from visiting improper and unhealthy web pages.
P2P QoS Bandwidth Control
Have you ever suffer from bandwidth problem when one of the LAN users is using bandwidth-thirsty P2P download applications?? QoS (Quality of Service) bandwidth management provides the total solution to this problem. By assigning pre-defined bandwidth value to specific application according to its level of importance, you are in complete control of efficiently managing the bandwidth of your broadband connection within the LAN network.
Multimedia
WMU-9000VPN is not just a wireless-G AP router. The multimedia features have added more fun and values to the users. With its built-in 4-port high speed USB 2.0 interfaces, users are able to plug in several USB devices to WMU-9000VPN such as Printers, USB Web Cam, USB Hard Disk, USB Pen Disk, MP3 Player, Digital Camera, USB Media Reader depends in their needs..
•Printer Multiple printers can be connected and share within the LAN network.
•Web Cam allows user to monitor their home or office from remote locations via Internet or detect any unauthorized entries and send alert emails.
•USB Storage Users can set up FTP server, download or share files in the same storage devices such as USB HDD, USB Flash Drive, MP3 Player, USB Card Reader, Digital Camera

Antiloop
08-04-2004, 01:28
x

Styno
08-04-2004, 09:02
Very interesting peace of equipment indeed. I wonder when it's becoming available in Europe....

Prices as yet:
- Wireless version EUR 160,-
- Wired version (Wireless less :D) EUR 114,-

chase
10-04-2004, 16:33
Originally posted by Styno
Very interesting peace of equipment indeed. I wonder when it's becoming available in Europe....

Prices as yet:
- Wireless version EUR 160,-
- Wired version (Wireless less :D) EUR 114,-

Damn.....That is a Taiwan.com, but they will not sale that in Taiwan.

Why they always do this do me T_T

Antiloop
10-04-2004, 17:06
Originally posted by chase
Damn.....That is a Taiwan.com, but they will not sale that in Taiwan.

Why they always do this do me T_T

hehe

why don't they fucking sell it here.. we always have to wait.. same story with the wl500g

chase
11-04-2004, 11:35
Originally posted by Antiloop
hehe

why don't they fucking sell it here.. we always have to wait.. same story with the wl500g

They will sell that in Euro, but will not sell that in Taiwan.
Look my location..... Taiwan... we alwayes face this situation, they sold good product to world but bad product to me.
Well, maybe not always good to u.....but maybe sometime bad to me.

Antiloop
11-04-2004, 13:31
Originally posted by chase
They will sell that in Euro, but will not sell that in Taiwan.
Look my location..... Taiwan... we alwayes face this situation, they sold good product to world but bad product to me.
Well, maybe not always good to u.....but maybe sometime bad to me.

yes i knew your were from tw..

didn't know they dumped the mess at the TW market..