PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : IRC channel

phedny
05-05-2005, 15:12
Some people contacted me on IRC for questions about WL-500g development. This gave me the idea to start a channel where people could meet each other.

Therefore I invite people to visit #wl500g on irc.phedny.net using an IRC client or use the Java applet found on http://chat.phedny.net/?c=wl500g&h=pc&t=ASUS+WL-500g+chat

If you have questions, first search the forum. Also, please don't ask questions by private messages ;) -- Furthermore, keep it clean and everybody is welcome

macsat
05-05-2005, 16:02
Hi m8

I am not trying to steal people from your channel, but there is already a lot of wl-500g people at irc.freenode.net on the channels #wrt54g and #nslu2-linux

Amongst others me, Oleg, rwhitby and Jean-Fabrice and a lot of the developers for the NSLU2/WL-500g.

rwhitby
06-05-2005, 00:13
The place to meet for Unslung packages - we are considering renaming them to "Optware" packages, cause they are now for both Unslung and Oleg's firmware (which we call WileyWare) - is in #nslu2-linux on irc.freenode.net

I can tell you right now that I won't be visiting any other IRC channels - I have too many places to look in at the moment, so I can't add one more.

If you were suggesting your new IRC channel for wl500g firmware development (as opposed to package development), then please ignore this posting :-)

-- Rod