PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : php-mysql, but no mysql and postgresql and no php-postgresql :-)

macsat
30-04-2005, 15:16
Hi

Does anyone know where to find a mysql ipk package for the WL500g ?

It seems like "someone" has it, since I get this while trying to install the mysql package for php :

Installing php-mysql (5.0.3-7) to root...
Downloading http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/wl500g/php-mysql_5.0.3-7_mipsel.ipk
ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for php-mysql:
mysql

...and since postgresql actuately DOES exist as a package, is there any chance that "someone" (maby the one who made the php package) will also make the postgresql extention for php :-)

rdk
10-05-2005, 09:06
Hi Macsat!

Have you been able to use the postgresql package found?

I have installed it but it seems its corrupted as when I try to run

initdb or postmaster with the -D switch its telling me always:

Installation corrupted or file " " doesn't not exist? I have specified everything I think?!

Its a pitty that neither mysql package or postgresql extension for php is available as they seem to be available for nslu2 for quite some time now.....

Unfortunately I cannot do the conversion to the wl500g myself as I am not such a techie :-(

Regards,
Rainer

Brennivin
21-10-2005, 11:18
I have the same fault as Rainer on my WL-HDD.

I ipkg'd adduser and zlib and, of course, postgresql. The installation of the postgresql-package creates a new user "postgres".

ipkg install postgresql
Installing postgresql (8.0.3-1) to root...
Downloading http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/wl500g/postgresql_8.0.3-1_mipsel.ipk
Configuring postgresql
No postgres group found, creating postgres group ... cp: unable to open `/share/hdd/conf/': No such file or directory
ok
No postgres user found, creating postgres user ... cp: unable to open `/share/hdd/conf/': No such file or directory
ok
The /opt/var/pgsql/data directory already exists
Starting PostgreSQL: ok
Successfully terminated.

[admin@(none) init.d]$ su -l postgres -c 'initdb -D /opt/var/pgsql/data'
initdb: file "" does not exist
This means you have a corrupted installation or identified
the wrong directory with the invocation option -L.

What can I do to get it running?

I posted this question at Macsat's forum some weeks ago, but yet no answer :-(